BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
member-340e4e159
seattle
I love this spray! I carry it with me when traveling to help with dehydration of the skin . As soon as I spray it, my skin feels so refreshed. I highly recommend it!
Tareem M.
Not the best. It was decent as a facial most and cooled my face down but after made my face feel moist and humid. I didn't like how hard it was to take off and it isn't long lasting.
Adrianna S.
Yes this a complete must have if you're going to the beach! Or really anywhere, where your makeup might need a little touch up and the packing is super cute and very nice, I got it at Sephora but I've also seen them at ulta and I would recommend anyone to get this must have!!!🙂
Stephanie H.
Piscataway, NJ
Absolutely love this stuff! First saw it at ulta and had no hesitation in buying it it really just caught my attention. Now that it's getting warmer outside you'd want to have this on hand. I been using this for 2 years now and works amazing to keep my fave feeling refreshed
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
Guys.... It's literally water in a can. I admit, I completely fell for the hype too... And it feels so good on the skin! My kids love it during the summer time because the can stays cool as well.. But I wouldn't repurchase it. It's water in a can 😂
yesenia c.
I love this spray for summer time it keeps me refreshed and my makeup looks good. I love the travel size because it's compact easy to stick in your purse and go. Great for either before or after makeup even for touch ups
Kirstin H.
I received this in a subscription box and was never sure what exactly it was supposed to do. It doesn't prime or set your makeup. I didn't find it too hydrating. So yeah I'm not sure.
Jeana J.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of my must haves for the beach!! My skin gets really dry, and I feel like I lose so much moisture being out in the sun. This is a life saver! Cool, refreshing and hydrating! The mini-bottle is perfect to take along with you. Will def buy again!
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
Got this as a sample in a monthly prescription box and I love it. Use it all the time for refreshing my face or even wetting my makeup brushes or beauty blender
Kaite W.
I love this product I will always buy this. I use it almost everyday. I have a extra one I have in my purse. It really fresh your face. I will forever buy this.
Jess T.