BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
Not much to say except this is a great product to throw in your purse or bag to refresh and hydrate your skin on the go. Our body needs water not only internally, but externally as well. Great product!
Po R.
First discovered this over 20 years ago. It is a staple in my beach bag and in my labor and delivery bags! It leaves me feeling refreshed in the sun and helped me feel calm when I was in labor.
Karina F.
I was given this as a sample to try out, and I liked it. I don't know if I would purchase it myself. It was useful for whenever I need to freshen up my makeup or just to cool off a bit. Maybe I would give it another go since I did enjoy it.
Catherine C.
I mean, this is fancy water in a can. Its great for the beach because it fits nicely into your beach bag and it's a nice refresher spray after sweating on the beach for some time.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Besides refreshing my skin this facial spray musturizes my skin when I need it the most specialy when am out in the heat and the sun drys my skin, this baby comes in quiet handy!
Jayce H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I keep this in my backpack for when I take my trips to Disney! It's a great way to keep my face refreshed and my makeup clean-looking all day long, even on the sweatiest days
Laura J.
Katy, TX
This product is awesome, I use it to refresh my make up every day ... how? I spray and then go over with a beauty blender, padding gently. Price it's ok. And packaging is cute. I will not stop using it.
Jlau2789 l.
It's just water in a spray can. For the price ill use the sink. It did come in handy when i wanted a fine mist, but I'd rather buy a spray bottle and use distilled water.
CamUnbothered g.
this makes your face feel refreshed instantly!it instantly hydrate your face and leaves it feeling soft.it also make your makeup look smoother and more realistic
Jessica E.
Love this stuff so much! Not too expensive either, lasts a while. Especially good for hot summer days. Bottle stays cold in all temperatures. Bought mine from target
Jess T.