BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Annabel S.
This is a staple in almost all makeup artists' kits! I keep at least two cans at all times. One for myself in my bathroom another in my kit . Feels good and it gives your skin an instant pick me up!
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
Perfect mist on a hot, summer day to keep from perspiring outrageously.  Sets my powder on a normal day.  Great value, easy to carry, looks pretty when I pull it out of my purse. Have been using off and on for years.
Jessica E.
Love this stuff so much! Not too expensive either, lasts a while. Especially good for hot summer days. Bottle stays cold in all temperatures. Bought mine from target
Liv H.
Probably wont purchase again. You're better off putting water in a spray bottle for a cheap alternative. Maybe worth the money if you are a sweat-er in the summer!?
Influenster M.
Perfect for packing in your in-flight bag!  I bring one of these along with me every time I take a flight that lasts longer than 2 hours.  Sooooo needed when your skin is dry as a desert.
Jacquin M.
This spray is everything! I live in Florida where the sun just dehydrates the skin daily. I added this to my routine and I find that my face stay moisturizer longer. I especially like this bottle because it's small and travel sized. I keep one in my purse to spray some when it's just too hot. So refreshing and useful.
Daniela P.
It's a great product that does exactly what it says it does. A little tip, leave it in the fridge whenever you're not using it to make it extra refreshing!
Gail H.
Amazing love the fine mist and the feeling I get when apply La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, this product is great for sensitive and irritated skin
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
Would use this product again. Makes my
Face feel amazing. Product did meet my expectations. I would recommend to
Others as I was satisfied with the product. Purchased from
walmart.
angie s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
sad i only got a little small bottle bc it came with 2 it's just water but i love it. bought it at sephora. haven't seen it since but want to repurchase love the packaging
Jess T.