BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Jacquin M.
This spray is everything! I live in Florida where the sun just dehydrates the skin daily. I added this to my routine and I find that my face stay moisturizer longer. I especially like this bottle because it's small and travel sized. I keep one in my purse to spray some when it's just too hot. So refreshing and useful.
Daniela P.
It's a great product that does exactly what it says it does. A little tip, leave it in the fridge whenever you're not using it to make it extra refreshing!
Gail H.
Amazing love the fine mist and the feeling I get when apply La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, this product is great for sensitive and irritated skin
Sarah K.
Indianapolis, IN
Would use this product again. Makes my
Face feel amazing. Product did meet my expectations. I would recommend to
Others as I was satisfied with the product. Purchased from
walmart.
angie s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
sad i only got a little small bottle bc it came with 2 it's just water but i love it. bought it at sephora. haven't seen it since but want to repurchase love the packaging
member-340e4e159
seattle
I love this spray! I carry it with me when traveling to help with dehydration of the skin . As soon as I spray it, my skin feels so refreshed. I highly recommend it!
Tareem M.
Not the best. It was decent as a facial most and cooled my face down but after made my face feel moist and humid. I didn't like how hard it was to take off and it isn't long lasting.
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
Yes this a complete must have if you're going to the beach! Or really anywhere, where your makeup might need a little touch up and the packing is super cute and very nice, I got it at Sephora but I've also seen them at ulta and I would recommend anyone to get this must have!!!🙂
Stephanie H.
Piscataway, NJ
Absolutely love this stuff! First saw it at ulta and had no hesitation in buying it it really just caught my attention. Now that it's getting warmer outside you'd want to have this on hand. I been using this for 2 years now and works amazing to keep my fave feeling refreshed
Bridget S.
This product just feels like water to me. It is very refreshing. However, I wish it had more of a sticky texture so I can use it as a priming spray or maybe a more luminescent quality so I can use it as a finishing spray. I don't think those were the goals of this spray, but as is I wouldn't purchase this again. However, if you're looking for a cute water spray for those hot days, this is for you. :)
Jess T.