BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
ashley r.
Essential
Absolutely love Evian Mineral Water Spray! I keep 1 bottle in my bathroom & 1 in my bedroom at all times.. it makes for a refreshing "wake me up" in the mornings
artistillusions E.
This facial spray is good it does help dry skin however it lingers after a few hours. Good value and price can't beat it but for long lasting it needs improvement.
Lizzie M.
It makes your life easier and handy so much more than what you would think yes it could be pricey but is worth it you just need a very little and he goes along way
Fauna H.
Glendale, AZ
I  feel like this is great after workouts and just in general on a bare face. Tried it on with makeup and was a disaster. Also very pricey for a squirt of water.
Danny D.
This is so cooling and calming on my rosacae prone skin. I bring it to yoga with me so I can spray when I get too hot. My face barely gets red and patchy anymore.
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does it do much? Not really. Does it feel incredibly refreshing on flights as well as hot days? Absolutely! I honestly haven't really noticed a difference in my skin or makeup while using this, so if you're looking for results turn away. If you're looking for a quick pick-me-up/ skin quencher, look no further. I love spraying this on my parched skin during both long and short flights. I also love it for instant relief in the hot sun. I'd definitely purchase this again, but it's not something I'd use every day or week. I only use it when I'm flying, and it does the trick.
CamUnbothered g.
this makes your face feel refreshed instantly!it instantly hydrate your face and leaves it feeling soft.it also make your makeup look smoother and more realistic
Elizabeth T.
Van Nuys, CA
Not fussy so you can bring it everywhere. Feels great for the skin to blast it. I would use it on top of cakey, drying make up! Brings your face back to life. Effective packaging.
Erin O.
Lenexa
I use this whenever I need a refresher or my skin is feeling dull. It seems a little pointless to me to be honest because it really is just water, but the mister on it is very fine which I appreciate.
Annabel S.
This is a staple in almost all makeup artists' kits! I keep at least two cans at all times. One for myself in my bathroom another in my kit . Feels good and it gives your skin an instant pick me up!
Jess T.