BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Graziela C.
Humble
Can't live without this product. It's perfect for my flight attendant life style, because it's easy to take with me anywhere I go, it hydrates my skin when I am in the skies and refreshes me when I am the the beach on my layovers. I love it!
Fauna H.
Phoenix , AZ
I  feel like this is great after workouts and just in general on a bare face. Tried it on with makeup and was a disaster. Also very pricey for a squirt of water.
artistillusions E.
This facial spray is good it does help dry skin however it lingers after a few hours. Good value and price can't beat it but for long lasting it needs improvement.
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does it do much? Not really. Does it feel incredibly refreshing on flights as well as hot days? Absolutely! I honestly haven't really noticed a difference in my skin or makeup while using this, so if you're looking for results turn away. If you're looking for a quick pick-me-up/ skin quencher, look no further. I love spraying this on my parched skin during both long and short flights. I also love it for instant relief in the hot sun. I'd definitely purchase this again, but it's not something I'd use every day or week. I only use it when I'm flying, and it does the trick.
CamUnbothered g.
this makes your face feel refreshed instantly!it instantly hydrate your face and leaves it feeling soft.it also make your makeup look smoother and more realistic
Elizabeth T.
Van Nuys, CA
Not fussy so you can bring it everywhere. Feels great for the skin to blast it. I would use it on top of cakey, drying make up! Brings your face back to life. Effective packaging.
Erin O.
Lenexa
I use this whenever I need a refresher or my skin is feeling dull. It seems a little pointless to me to be honest because it really is just water, but the mister on it is very fine which I appreciate.
Annabel S.
This is a staple in almost all makeup artists' kits! I keep at least two cans at all times. One for myself in my bathroom another in my kit . Feels good and it gives your skin an instant pick me up!
Kathy D.
N Hollywood, CA
Perfect mist on a hot, summer day to keep from perspiring outrageously.  Sets my powder on a normal day.  Great value, easy to carry, looks pretty when I pull it out of my purse. Have been using off and on for years.
Liv H.
Probably wont purchase again. You're better off putting water in a spray bottle for a cheap alternative. Maybe worth the money if you are a sweat-er in the summer!?
Jess T.