BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Whitley D.
north hollywood
I love this stuff. Its just so simple and refreshing. I keep one in my
Kit just in case, but i also like to use it to reactive moisture and hydration, especially on hot work sets
Bri Anna F.
For most facial sprays I've tried, this is in the top ten. But it does have a few things I dont prefer, but you should still try it yourself because all skin types vary.
Mariana L.
Dodge City, KS
Love to refresh my skin with this water on a hot summer day! I bought it at Sephora on the travel section. This is the second time that I repurchase a twin set of these!
Yabbe s.
San Diego
don't have to think much if u need a water spray...
u can feel the fresh right away ...
is a good thing to keep in ur bag in the summer ..
clean .. fresh ..easy ..
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I’m obsessed with evian water spray. I’ve tried many facial sprays and this one is so light and refreshing!!! Takes that cake 🍰 look away from my face. Love love love.
Jessica V.
Franklin
This is a great and affordable moisturizing mist.  I have continued to re-purchase this time and time again it's refreshing and takes minimal effort to do. I recommend this product to everyone
Marlie L.
Honestly I didn't notice any hydration after using this product. Many people suggested using as a setting spray, that it always made my makeup more likely to crease.
Alana P.
I love this to refresh the face. I spray my face to wake me up throughout the day. It helps keep skin from looking dull. It is the key to look good after a long flight.
ashley r.
Essential
Absolutely love Evian Mineral Water Spray! I keep 1 bottle in my bathroom & 1 in my bedroom at all times.. it makes for a refreshing "wake me up" in the mornings
artistillusions E.
This facial spray is good it does help dry skin however it lingers after a few hours. Good value and price can't beat it but for long lasting it needs improvement.
Jess T.