BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Michaela O.
This spray leaves your face feeling hydrated and refreshed when you're facing the hot hot days of summer! Very convenient if you're on your feet a lot and need a little cool down. evianÂŽ Facial Spray
Kaitlyn E.
Absolutely LOVE this one! It makes me feel so energetic. Extremely effective and simple! It was just as good as I expected and more! I bought it at Sephora in an exercise kit. 10 out of 10 would recommend this.
Daneen R.
Monroe, CT
This is the OG of facial mists. I remember we used to sell this by the boatloads when I worked at Bloomingdale’s in the 80s. Tried and true, when you need a spritz and a bit of refreshing Evian is the go to.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
A hydrating mist when you need a quick pick me up for your skin...always keep a smaller bottle with me when traveling since the change in atmosphere leaves my skin dull and dehydrated. Feels so refreshing!
Kelli C.
I’ve been using this since it first came out. It’s a nice, light, refreshing way to freshen up your face. Whether you’re hot and need a cool down, or you just need to awaken your senses, this does the trick.
Emily V.
Plant City
I actually didn't buy this myself. My sister uses it a lot and she loves it so she gave me one of hers to try. It was nice but I think I didn't really see much of a difference. I have oily skin so I may have to try something different.
Sara S.
This product is absolutely perfect for the summertime and in my opinion is a must have for my beach and pool bag. I repurchased this twice this summer and I wish I'd realized sooner what a great product this is. I even got a few of my friends to start using it as regularly as I was!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml is a great refreshing thing to keep in your car or makeup bag! It is scentless and extremely refreshing! It is a pick-me-up for the face! I use this constantly bare face or with makeup already on! I LOVE it!
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
Not much to say except this is a great product to throw in your purse or bag to refresh and hydrate your skin on the go. Our body needs water not only internally, but externally as well. Great product!
Airial E.
Greenwood, IN
I don't like this. It feels like nothing but water. This product is not worth any price in my opinion. If you want a dupe of this get a spray bottle from the dollar store and spray water on your face.
Jess T.