BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
sophie s.
I love this spray! It freshens me up throughout the day, moisturizing and toning my skin! I do think think this is a little bit over priced, but it is a great product in total!
Arianna L R.
Kingsville, TX
I got the mini version at ultra to try it out,and I loved that it wasn't to expensive. It made my fresh so refreshing and it helped me with my makeup, I will keeping buying it.
Tawni B.
Spring Valley , CA
Been using this mineral water facial spray since I was a child. It makes my face feel moisturized when I don't want to put on a heavy lotion. I also use it before I put my makeup on. Keeps my skin soft.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
Obsessed! I've used this many times. I first found it at Nordstrom. It's refreshing to use during the day or to set make up. The best value is to buy a twin pack or larger bottle.
Jayce H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I keep this in my backpack for when I take my trips to Disney! It's a great way to keep my face refreshed and my makeup clean-looking all day long, even on the sweatiest days
Ruth But Go By (Michelle) M.
ENFIELD, CT
Refreshing i applied this all day to stay fresh and hydrated on mu skin. I love this in the summer especially when i just feel that i need a cooling refreshing on my hot face
Liza D.
Waterbury, CT
I am a tennis player so I always keep a bottle of this thermal water in my tennis bag, it really refreshens my face and making me feel better. Would definitely recommend, great price = great quality.
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
Super refreshing. I used to use this (before setting spray was a thing) on clients to refresh the face before applying makeup and after to get rid of the over powder look.
Laurys L.
Katy, TX
This product is awesome, I use it to refresh my make up every day ... how? I spray and then go over with a beauty blender, padding gently. Price it's ok. And packaging is cute. I will not stop using it.
Iana T.
I love the Evian spray mist especially in the summer. I have been a fan for over 30 years and was pleased to find it is available at Amazon. The products were packaged well, arrived promptly, and are reasonably priced. I will purchase again in the future.
Jess T.