BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
This product has been my go to for years now! I think is one of the few products I always repurchase it! It's great to freshen up on hot days and also to give an extra hydration on dry weather (aka Southern California). I always carry one in my purse and have another one in my restroom, it's my fave!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Although this mist essentially consists of water in a spray bottle, I found it effective during the summer, and especially at amusement parks. I took this with me to Disneyland, in fact, and it not only served as a refresher for my face, but also a means of cooling down on an extremely humid day.
Kayley M.
I love this stuff. It’s the original facial mist and it’s so refreshing and affordable. It’s perfect for setting your makeup or a quick pick me up. I love how readily available these are. Definitely a staple in my beauty bag! The only drawback is the aerosol cans take a bit longer to ship.
Emma L.
Orange Beach, AL
I've been using this product for over ten years and I still love it. Very affordable. I first discovered it while traveling in Europe, seems it's much more common there. I live on the coast so it does wonders when it's hot outside, and provides extra moisture during the dry winter months.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
I keep this with me 24/7, and no one else is allowed to touch it. It's the main thing that keeps my teetering combo skin stable even while on the edge of a breakout. Also AMAZING for dryer climate. It helps keep your sinuses hydrated, in turn reducing the chances of developing eye bags!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
this product feels very nice on my skin. Very soft at long days at the hospital when I want to relax and it is a very hot enviornment. I found this in one of the doctor's office and it was very effective and not at all disappointing. Would recommend when you need a little spritz of life
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this because it keeps me cool without messing up my makeup at all. I got it in a little two pack at Sephora. It’s light and little so it fits right in your purse. I would definitely recommend this because it’s super light, no scent, just a little refreshing mist for hot days.
Roman J.
I don't think that this is anything special. Got it on a whim at Sephora some time ago and I just wasn't impressed by it. Sure, the price was definitely alright for the amount of 'product' you got, but overall it isn't something I would ever reach for on a regular basis. Pass.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Just okay - it was great for the summer season at the beach when I felt my skin was dry and needed some moisture. I bought this at Sephora and found it easy to travel with. The packaging was fine, nothing special. It was a little more than I would spend on a "spray".
Maria F.
This product is great for a sunny summer day. It is a bit pricey for a jar of water, but the size is good and the method of spraying is very smooth. I bought this product at: CVS and at Walgreens.
Jess T.