BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
Who doesn't love a good classic Evian mist? I've been buying this product for years to take to school, work, vacation, camping, hiking, etc. I just keep it in my purse and pull it out when I'm hot and need a bit of a pick me up. I believe there are minerals packed in here to help give your skin a nice boost!
Paola R.
San antonio
Evian Brumisateurl Spray is the best! I love it, It keeps my face and make up looking so fresh thru the day and its so gentle on the skin, this was given to me as a gift, but ive looked it up and it s not too bad on the price and i would def purchase this and back ups after i am done with mine
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this spray! I wear it with and without makeup. I don’t even put face cream on when I spray my face with it. It’s very affordable and it comes in different sizes:
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
This product has been my go to for years now! I think is one of the few products I always repurchase it! It's great to freshen up on hot days and also to give an extra hydration on dry weather (aka Southern California). I always carry one in my purse and have another one in my restroom, it's my fave!
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Although this mist essentially consists of water in a spray bottle, I found it effective during the summer, and especially at amusement parks. I took this with me to Disneyland, in fact, and it not only served as a refresher for my face, but also a means of cooling down on an extremely humid day.
Kayley M.
I love this stuff. It’s the original facial mist and it’s so refreshing and affordable. It’s perfect for setting your makeup or a quick pick me up. I love how readily available these are. Definitely a staple in my beauty bag! The only drawback is the aerosol cans take a bit longer to ship.
Emma L.
Orange Beach , AL
I've been using this product for over ten years and I still love it. Very affordable. I first discovered it while traveling in Europe, seems it's much more common there. I live on the coast so it does wonders when it's hot outside, and provides extra moisture during the dry winter months.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
I keep this with me 24/7, and no one else is allowed to touch it. It's the main thing that keeps my teetering combo skin stable even while on the edge of a breakout. Also AMAZING for dryer climate. It helps keep your sinuses hydrated, in turn reducing the chances of developing eye bags!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
this product feels very nice on my skin. Very soft at long days at the hospital when I want to relax and it is a very hot enviornment. I found this in one of the doctor's office and it was very effective and not at all disappointing. Would recommend when you need a little spritz of life
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this because it keeps me cool without messing up my makeup at all. I got it in a little two pack at Sephora. It’s light and little so it fits right in your purse. I would definitely recommend this because it’s super light, no scent, just a little refreshing mist for hot days.
Jess T.