BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
When my kids and I go to the Zoo or park. I take this along with us. It is east to use. It really helps keep my family feeling cool. Gentle on our skin and does not make you feel sticky.
Karina F.
I was given this as a sample to try out, and I liked it. I don't know if I would purchase it myself. It was useful for whenever I need to freshen up my makeup or just to cool off a bit. Maybe I would give it another go since I did enjoy it.
Joy T.
I bought this from ulta. I gives my fade a nice refreshing feeling. I suffer from dry skin so it always feels nice when my face doesn't feel like it's suffocating. I'd buy this again
Catherine C.
I mean, this is fancy water in a can. Its great for the beach because it fits nicely into your beach bag and it's a nice refresher spray after sweating on the beach for some time.
It doesn't do anything for my face and it's nothing special but on a hot day I alway reach for this. It feels so nice and refreshing. It's easy to spray without messing up makeup. I'll definitely keep purchasing this throughout the summer.
Isa T.
I felt a little silly buying this, but the reviews were just too good! I've used this for about a month now, spraying it on my face one or twice a day, and I feel like I'm a little over halfway through the bottle.
Not entire sure if this "hydrates" my skin. The effect of fresh, dewy skin lasts for about the length of time that this is moist on the skin. Once my skin dries, I can't notice any real difference.
This is great for misting my face in the middle of the day when my skin is feeling a bit lackluster. This is a luxury more than anything, but quite honestly, I'm addicted. The cute travel size fits in my school bag perfectly.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Besides refreshing my skin this facial spray musturizes my skin when I need it the most specialy when am out in the heat and the sun drys my skin, this baby comes in quiet handy!
nag b.
Slidell
This is one product that everyone talks about. Me personally I didn’t want to believe the hype, but I truly love it. I would definitely recommend, it smells amazing. I love avian
Brittany E.
West Liberty, KY
Used on beach vacation. Was a nice thing for the hotel to have. However, I probably wouldn't have thought to purchase this for our trip. Loved the product, but haven't purchased any more
Leah-Jane S.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff!! I use it every day to keep my face fresh and feeling good. I usually spray some halfway through the day when I am feeling like I need a pick me up. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Jess T.