BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Jenny K.
This mist helped me feel refreshed throughout the day! Not too expensive and feels so good especially on super hot days. I would definitely buy this again, great to take to for a long day at a theme park or the zoo!
Hayley I.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray did leave me feeling refreshed and hydrated, but I am not sure that I really saw a difference in my skin. I received it as part of a Sephora favorites set, and I don't think that I would have purchased it on it's own. I did enjoy it, but I am not sure that I have a need for facial mists.
Liz L.
Nashville, TN
I’m not fully convinced that this product does anything, but it is a lifesaver on hot days. I don’t know if I would purchase this most again. I might look for a cheaper alternative because this one is a little pricey.
Jeana J.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of my must haves for the beach!! My skin gets really dry, and I feel like I lose so much moisture being out in the sun. This is a life saver! Cool, refreshing and hydrating! The mini-bottle is perfect to take along with you. Will def buy again!
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I just love this little facial mist. Great for when it's hot out and keeps you cool. Also keeps you hydrated. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance I don't like spraying my face with scented sprays. I keep this in my purse at all times it's perfect
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
This product is pretty good for the price level. I have very dry skin and it works well to help keep it moisturized during the day. I wish it made it feel like a more silky like some of the other brands but like I said it's good for the price point:)
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
I feel indifferent about this product. It does make my skin feel refreshed, but it messes up my makeup. I wouldn’t recommend. I would like to note that everything messes up my makeup. It’s not just this product.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this face spray for traveling and refreshing my skin in tropical or dry climates. I found this item 6 years ago at sephora and I definitely recommend it to all skin types if you want a hydration boost and glow.
Terrena T.
Folsom
Works well. More like a refreshing spray not a makeup setting spray. It does not have a scent and is light and refreshing. I purchased on Amazon.com. The spray bottle is aerosol and works well. Easy to use.
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
Love this Mister! It’s great for flight travel. It is small enough to pass TSA inspections and provide moisture after the awful cabin pressure sucks it all out of your skin. I recommend this to people whenever they ask about a facial mister. Purchased at local Base Exchange
Jess T.