BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I tried this a while ago and used it throughout the day whenever my face with start becoming oily. I wasn't that impressed with how it was back then but I don't think I understand how it was really supposed to be used.
Jasminne M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I use this a makeup setting spray. It works great , it sets my makeup and also keeps my skin hydrated. It is a good size I take it with me everywhere and just hydrate and set my face on the go. Definitely recommend .
Jeana J.
Santa Rosa, CA
One of my must haves for the beach!! My skin gets really dry, and I feel like I lose so much moisture being out in the sun. This is a life saver! Cool, refreshing and hydrating! The mini-bottle is perfect to take along with you. Will def buy again!
Katie A.
Mansfield , TX
It seems a little silly but this makes my skin feel super fresh in the morning. I use it when I wake up or during the day when I need a pick me up. It's just water so it doesn't do anything serious, but feels great!
Liz L.
Nashville, TN
I’m not fully convinced that this product does anything, but it is a lifesaver on hot days. I don’t know if I would purchase this most again. I might look for a cheaper alternative because this one is a little pricey.
Jenny K.
This mist helped me feel refreshed throughout the day! Not too expensive and feels so good especially on super hot days. I would definitely buy this again, great to take to for a long day at a theme park or the zoo!
Hayley I.
Los Angeles, CA
This spray did leave me feeling refreshed and hydrated, but I am not sure that I really saw a difference in my skin. I received it as part of a Sephora favorites set, and I don't think that I would have purchased it on it's own. I did enjoy it, but I am not sure that I have a need for facial mists.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
My mom gave me this in my stocking last Christmas and I was confused at first. After I started to use it I fell in love with it. It's a nice face mist in a super convenient can. I believe she bought it at a drugstore.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this face spray for traveling and refreshing my skin in tropical or dry climates. I found this item 6 years ago at sephora and I definitely recommend it to all skin types if you want a hydration boost and glow.
Samantha T.
Buffalo, NY
I just love this little facial mist. Great for when it's hot out and keeps you cool. Also keeps you hydrated. I like that it doesn't have a fragrance I don't like spraying my face with scented sprays. I keep this in my purse at all times it's perfect
Jess T.