BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Destiny T.
Wichita
My favorite time and place to use this is on long flights. It's travel size so it fits perfectly in a carry on. It's a nice way to freshen up a bit. The mist is very fine and refreshing.
Anna K.
This product is effective but c'mon... this seems like a very wasteful product. Anyone could just put water in a spray bottle and make one of these themselves that is actually REUSABLE.
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
I love how this keeps my face feeling fresh and refreshed. It is efficient and satisfying. I bought it from Target. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and I would recommend to anyone.
McKenzie L.
Binghamton
I thought this product was going to do wonders for when I had makeup on and keeping my face looking great at all times! BUT the bottle actually broke and then it was hard to use! The product didn't do much other than making my face feel super wet!
Tori P.
Mobile
This spray is pretty basic. It hydrates the skin and refreshes makeup when needed. It's not amazing and I personally prefer refresher sprays with more skin care ingredients included.
Carrie B.
This stuff is amazing! We keep multiple bottles with us everywhere in the summertime. Great for being on the boat, plane, car.... or anywhere when your hot. Price point is amazing on it too. Really can't beat it.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
It does the job it’s refreshing doesn’t smell like much and refreshes your skin instantly, the spray is also good and comes out in the perfect amount, got this at Nordstrom I believe
Bailey M.
Bono, AR
This spray really is great, it is a must have in the dry winter months. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because if you spray it too heavily, it will disturb your existing makeup.
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
Works very nicely on a hot day. Doesn't necessarily set your makeup but it doesn't refresh your face and prevents your makeup from having that "cakey" look that no one wants to have.
Jillian F.
Mentor, OH
This stuff is amazing! They sell it at sephora and it is great for travel and sensitive skin. It effectively does as it says and is great for at night or in the morning. It's a beach bag must have and pure as can be
Jess T.