BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
Perfect for travel and on hot summer days. I think it's over priced but will splurge every once in a while. But when flying this product is a necessity. I'd never board an airplane without it.
Morgan S.
Anderson, SC
I used this mist on a super humid trip that I took to Africa. I love that the mist doesn't really smear or mess up my face makeup. Rather, it mists a layer of water over my products to cool off my face without messing it up.
Sterling Z.
Atlanta, GA
It feels so refreshing, I love that the mist is very fine, and it sets make-up beautifully, but it doesn't last very long and I didn't see any noticeable difference in my skin after using it
Chelsea
It's okay. I don't really use it that much but it's nice to have and keep in my purse. Sometimes I get dry, especially in the winter, so it's nice for that and also to cool down a little during the summertime
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I really liked the way that this actually came out of the can. It was truly a light mist as opposed to some of the spray bottles I've tried. It was cool and refreshing, didn't have a scent.
Patricia M.
Medical Lake, WA
Very Refreshing, When the hot summer days are here its a blast of refreshment makes my makeup look great and i feel awesome after its use i have ran out and need to get more for my purse.
Brenda P.
I am in love with this spray so refreshing , I take this with me everywhere especially on the plane when my skin or makeup feels drying , this instantly refreshes my skin and cools it down
Keenie P.
I just started using this and so far I really like it. I apply once after my foundation and once again after I apply my makeup. I have very dry skin and this has been making a difference.
Whitney B.
It's water! LOL! This is not a setting spray! First note, it's great for prepping your face, wetting your brush. I was a first time user when I purchased it. This product is very gentle.
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
This facial mist is pretty awesome to me, def worth buying it, kinda like a lotion that sprays and keeps you hydrated throughout the day and best of uses after shower to keep skin smooth
Jess T.