BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Kelly F.
I've used this product for years. It's refreshing and the mist is quite light. When I lived in Hawaii, I kept one in the refrigerator so the mist would be cold which was great after a day at the beach.
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
Not much to say except this is a great product to throw in your purse or bag to refresh and hydrate your skin on the go. Our body needs water not only internally, but externally as well. Great product!
Amanda C.
This a great facial spray, it keeps your skin very moisturized and does work for me. It was my first time using this product and it was a good purchase, I think I will be rebuying it when I run out!!!
Airial E.
Greenwood, IN
I don't like this. It feels like nothing but water. This product is not worth any price in my opinion. If you want a dupe of this get a spray bottle from the dollar store and spray water on your face.
Natalie K.
I don’t use facial daily but I love to travel with it especially on long flights. A few spays perks my face right up. I think it’s a bit pricey for water in a spray can but it’s on my must pack list!
Kassi W.
This is my favorite thing ever!! My mom used this when my brothers and I were little and we would always sneak a spray on our faces. I still buy it today and my daughter uses it on her face. Very fine mist and extremely refreshing
Melanie H.
When it comes to water mists I'm more concerned with price point and quality of the spray feature. This leaves a nice Dewey finish to my skin and works well over makeup. Definitely more affordable than some other brands. I also like to use this to dampen my makeup sponge and brushes and it blends well with makeup.
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a Very light mist that that is refreshing! I use it when I am outside or in a very hot environment. It gives me a good boost of hydration without messing up my make up if I am wearing it.
Talia B.
Not really sure what this product is supposed to do. It's just water in a can. I use it on hot days when I need a little something to cool off but other than that I don't know what to use it for.
Morgan S.
Anderson, SC
I used this mist on a super humid trip that I took to Africa. I love that the mist doesn't really smear or mess up my face makeup. Rather, it mists a layer of water over my products to cool off my face without messing it up.
Jess T.