BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Sarah W.
I keep trying to give this spray a try since I have a bottle from my friend, however I don't find it useful. The mist always messes up my makeup and leaves relatively big water drops on my face. Am I using it wrong?
Michaela O.
This spray leaves your face feeling hydrated and refreshed when you're facing the hot hot days of summer! Very convenient if you're on your feet a lot and need a little cool down. evian¬ģ Facial Spray
Grace Y.
Cambridge, MA
What can I say... You're spraying a light mist of water on your face. It feels really refreshing, and the travel size is perfect for the dry atmosphere on planes. The mist seems to be very even. No complaints!
Victoria C.
Ok so this is refreshing when you are under high temperatures and it also feels very chic, you know, its Evian, it's French, it's like THE brand for water. And there's all that it's to say about that, really.
Kelly A.
A great summer product! I keep this spray in my bag for added hydration on the go! The ingredients are pure and not harmful for my sensitive skin. Perfect mist for dry skin that needs an extra bit of moisture!
Stephy M.
I saw this at the mall near me and it fought my attention. I honestly could not fathom my this product existed; however, after I bought the travel size it did feel good on my skin. I did not see a difference on my skin, but the most felt good.
Alivia Nadine B.
Bronx, NY
Great product , non greasy , smooth yet still rich . I was a first time user who became frequent . It's gentle not harsh at all , effective 1000000% deff wasn't disappointed . I strongly recommend to others
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
I die for this mist. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. I carry his in my bag for a quick refresher through the day. I would buy this over 100 times and suggest everyone try it at least once.
Sara S.
This product is absolutely perfect for the summertime and in my opinion is a must have for my beach and pool bag. I repurchased this twice this summer and I wish I'd realized sooner what a great product this is. I even got a few of my friends to start using it as regularly as I was!
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Even thought It's a luxury product It's amazing how It feels on your skin. I enjoyed using It and I would buy It again. What I loved the most was the refreshing tingle and how my skin felt after a while of using It.
Jess T.