BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Katie A.
College Sta, TX
It seems a little silly but this makes my skin feel super fresh in the morning. I use it when I wake up or during the day when I need a pick me up. It's just water so it doesn't do anything serious, but feels great!
Nardia B.
Great for on the go especially after using makeup wipes and you want to remover the remover from your skin. It's super fun to use and it's very refreshing. I love the aluminum packaging and I buy this for traveling.
Linda C.
I bought this in the travel section at Sephora. It's great to travel with. No hassle application. I applied it before and after makeup with no issues. I think the bigger bottle has better value than the travel size.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this face spray for traveling and refreshing my skin in tropical or dry climates. I found this item 6 years ago at sephora and I definitely recommend it to all skin types if you want a hydration boost and glow.
Sarah G.
A great spray and a great small gift. Evian spray refreshes your skin without wearing down your makeup. I carried this around with me during an exhausting formal recruitment and it worked wonders for my tires self.
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
I received a sample of this for my birthday. I dont typically use a mist. I usually only purchase a toner. I will say when I used it, it was very refreshing. Its nice to keep on the go when you need a pick me up.
Sarah L.
Love love love this! Use it at the beginning of my makeup routine and again throughout the day, or even just as a pick me up for my skin in the morning. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed every time!
Kaitlyn E.
Absolutely LOVE this one! It makes me feel so energetic. Extremely effective and simple! It was just as good as I expected and more! I bought it at Sephora in an exercise kit. 10 out of 10 would recommend this.
Ashley F.
Las Vegas, NV
Super refreshing! I live in Vegas and it gives the perfect refresh to my skin and break from the heat in the summer. It's small enough to fit in most purses and it's cute enough to not worry about pulling it out.
Melissa C.
Milan
Just a spritz of water, nothing you can do with a whatever spray bottle and some water. It feels refreshing but it's not hydrating or anything. Is not expensive but it's kinda useless. Wouldn't purchase again
Jess T.