BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Kassi W.
This is my favorite thing ever!! My mom used this when my brothers and I were little and we would always sneak a spray on our faces. I still buy it today and my daughter uses it on her face. Very fine mist and extremely refreshing
Melanie H.
When it comes to water mists I'm more concerned with price point and quality of the spray feature. This leaves a nice Dewey finish to my skin and works well over makeup. Definitely more affordable than some other brands. I also like to use this to dampen my makeup sponge and brushes and it blends well with makeup.
Talia B.
Not really sure what this product is supposed to do. It's just water in a can. I use it on hot days when I need a little something to cool off but other than that I don't know what to use it for.
Brooke S.
El Segundo
This stuff is really nice on a hot day ! Or after exercising. Anytime you need to cool down. I prefer another brand for nutrients for my face. It is pricey but it's expected. Have used this stuff for a long time now. Have the small ones too. Wish the price was lower
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
Perfect for travel and on hot summer days. I think it's over priced but will splurge every once in a while. But when flying this product is a necessity. I'd never board an airplane without it.
Chelsea
It's okay. I don't really use it that much but it's nice to have and keep in my purse. Sometimes I get dry, especially in the winter, so it's nice for that and also to cool down a little during the summertime
Sterling Z.
Atlanta, GA
It feels so refreshing, I love that the mist is very fine, and it sets make-up beautifully, but it doesn't last very long and I didn't see any noticeable difference in my skin after using it
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I really liked the way that this actually came out of the can. It was truly a light mist as opposed to some of the spray bottles I've tried. It was cool and refreshing, didn't have a scent.
Brenda P.
I am in love with this spray so refreshing , I take this with me everywhere especially on the plane when my skin or makeup feels drying , this instantly refreshes my skin and cools it down
Patricia M.
Medical Lake, WA
Very Refreshing, When the hot summer days are here its a blast of refreshment makes my makeup look great and i feel awesome after its use i have ran out and need to get more for my purse.
Jess T.