BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have it with me 24/7 and it's so helpful. Not only does it refresh your skin it's also used as a makeup setter. I FULLY recommend this product to anyone who isn't 100% to buy just a makeup setting spray.
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's good to have this on the plane cause sometimes it gets hot and you need to cool off. It's gentle and refreshing. Got a three pack at sephora. The packaging is really nice cause it's compact and you can take it anywhere.
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this facial spray. It's so refreshing and actually feels like I'm putting moisture directly into my skin. I love throwing this into my beach and gym back to spritz when I feel like my face could use a little refresher.
Lynn B.
This is refreshing when your face is hot. I also use it to add moisturize to my face later in the day. It sprays a fine mist and doesn’t drip off your face. I bought it at Ulta. I keep a bottle at work as the air is so dry.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is one of my top summer time essentials. This product helps keep my face refreshed and light. Plus I don't have to worry about any harmful ingredients that would cause my pores to become clogged or my face to breakout.
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
It is really just water on your face but is wonderfully refreshing. I bring these on vacation and use them both when I'm hot and sticky to refresh or dry when I need a little moisture. Their cute and a fun little pick me up
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I personally do not like this product. I find that it gives me an oily appearance, and does not dry properly. I hope to keep using this with different products to find the right combination, but have had no luck thus far.
Kella T.
This is an "eh" sort of product...it was nice to keep in my beach bag because it cools you off, but I didn't think it refreshed my makeup or really hydrated me at all. It just made it feel like a refresher because of the heat, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make sure I had this in my bag.
Constance N.
I really do like this product, it's a great product for those no makeup days, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. It's a very good value, not too expensive when compared to other brands that's not half as good.
debbie l.
I think this is one of the first facial sprays that came out in the states. feels so refreshing on a hot day, even better when you store it in the fridge. it makes me feel bougie when I use it. I wish I was always bougie.
Jess T.