BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Kimo J.
Evan spray is the best makeup primer there is. Makeup says on so much better with this product plus it helps calm my skin when I have rashes. the feel is very gentle, soft, and refreshing. I bought this product at Sephora and it works very well. It is a little expensive for a spray bottle of water but it works very well.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I know this is about 12 dollars for a bigger spray bottle but nothing else makes/sets my makeup as dewy as this does. Days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to bring this with me if I am going to work out or just going out on the boat !
Lyndsey G.
Woodstock, GA
I loved the fresh and clean way this product made my face feel. It moisturized my face, without making it feel oily. I plan to make this a go to product that I’ll continue to buy again and again, as well as share with friends.
Jordan B.
It is a bit pricey considering it is just water and nitrogen in a bottle, but it is so worth it. This is the most refreshing facial mist. I carry it in my purse just in case my face needs a little bit of moisture and dewiness.
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's good to have this on the plane cause sometimes it gets hot and you need to cool off. It's gentle and refreshing. Got a three pack at sephora. The packaging is really nice cause it's compact and you can take it anywhere.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have it with me 24/7 and it's so helpful. Not only does it refresh your skin it's also used as a makeup setter. I FULLY recommend this product to anyone who isn't 100% to buy just a makeup setting spray.
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this facial spray. It's so refreshing and actually feels like I'm putting moisture directly into my skin. I love throwing this into my beach and gym back to spritz when I feel like my face could use a little refresher.
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
It is really just water on your face but is wonderfully refreshing. I bring these on vacation and use them both when I'm hot and sticky to refresh or dry when I need a little moisture. Their cute and a fun little pick me up
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is one of my top summer time essentials. This product helps keep my face refreshed and light. Plus I don't have to worry about any harmful ingredients that would cause my pores to become clogged or my face to breakout.
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I personally do not like this product. I find that it gives me an oily appearance, and does not dry properly. I hope to keep using this with different products to find the right combination, but have had no luck thus far.
Jess T.