BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Cam J.
Austin, TX
Excellent for travel! I tend to get very hot and sweaty and this is always a go-to for when I need a refresher. Now is is JUST water but honestly, just try and I think you'll be impressed. They usually have a nice 2-for-1 pack in Sephora.
Christi M.
Flint, TX
I'm not going to lie, I don't 100% get it. It does feel refreshing. But I know you don't use it on makeup or you're not supposed to? I like to use it after I've been working out or been outside on a hot day. Not something I'd repurchase
AVERY S.
lone tree
It's a cool product and a cool idea, it is super refreshing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. Because it's just water it doesn't break me out, but it also doesn't do anything. I would recommend just buying a spray bottle and filling it with water and using it as a facial mist because that's all this product is. Don't waste your money on a can of water.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Cute little bottle, but it runs out fast! Refreshing on hot Texas days, plus it aways managed to make me thirst so I end up drinking water throughout the day and accidentally keeping proper hydration. A good sort of whoops in a sense.
Robin B.
Clearwater
I keep this in my bag when I travel. There is nothing better to pick me up at the end of a flight. I also have this on my makeup table to set my makeup. It gives a glow and moisture that I so desperately need! Will never be without it!
Madison T.
It's water in a spray can. I don't really understand this as a product. That said it feels nice to spray your face with water from a can. A personal mister. It's far to expensive for what it is though. It seems like more of a novelty. I received a sample size and used most of it while I had a fever.
Graziela C.
Humble
Can't live without this product. It's perfect for my flight attendant life style, because it's easy to take with me anywhere I go, it hydrates my skin when I am in the skies and refreshes me when I am the the beach on my layovers. I love it!
Kimo J.
Evan spray is the best makeup primer there is. Makeup says on so much better with this product plus it helps calm my skin when I have rashes. the feel is very gentle, soft, and refreshing. I bought this product at Sephora and it works very well. It is a little expensive for a spray bottle of water but it works very well.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
I love this facial mist. Makes me skin feel clear and fresh. It's gentle water great for being out in the heat. It exceeded my expectations. Packaging and quality of the spray was also nice. I would buy again but it's not a necessity.
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
This is a great purse product for hot summers! It makes you feel refreshed while keeping your makeup in place. I purchased mine from ulta in the "impulse buy" section and I am glad I did! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jess T.