BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
I love this facial mist. Makes me skin feel clear and fresh. It's gentle water great for being out in the heat. It exceeded my expectations. Packaging and quality of the spray was also nice. I would buy again but it's not a necessity.
Brittani G.
Montgomery, TX
This is a great purse product for hot summers! It makes you feel refreshed while keeping your makeup in place. I purchased mine from ulta in the "impulse buy" section and I am glad I did! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I know this is about 12 dollars for a bigger spray bottle but nothing else makes/sets my makeup as dewy as this does. Days I don't wear any makeup, I make sure to bring this with me if I am going to work out or just going out on the boat !
Lyndsey G.
Woodstock, GA
I loved the fresh and clean way this product made my face feel. It moisturized my face, without making it feel oily. I plan to make this a go to product that I’ll continue to buy again and again, as well as share with friends.
Jordan B.
It is a bit pricey considering it is just water and nitrogen in a bottle, but it is so worth it. This is the most refreshing facial mist. I carry it in my purse just in case my face needs a little bit of moisture and dewiness.
Sara T.
Rexburg, ID
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have it with me 24/7 and it's so helpful. Not only does it refresh your skin it's also used as a makeup setter. I FULLY recommend this product to anyone who isn't 100% to buy just a makeup setting spray.
Megan D.
Dinuba
It's good to have this on the plane cause sometimes it gets hot and you need to cool off. It's gentle and refreshing. Got a three pack at sephora. The packaging is really nice cause it's compact and you can take it anywhere.
Nicole A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this facial spray. It's so refreshing and actually feels like I'm putting moisture directly into my skin. I love throwing this into my beach and gym back to spritz when I feel like my face could use a little refresher.
Lynn B.
This is refreshing when your face is hot. I also use it to add moisturize to my face later in the day. It sprays a fine mist and doesn’t drip off your face. I bought it at Ulta. I keep a bottle at work as the air is so dry.
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
It is really just water on your face but is wonderfully refreshing. I bring these on vacation and use them both when I'm hot and sticky to refresh or dry when I need a little moisture. Their cute and a fun little pick me up
Jess T.