BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Bridget S.
This product just feels like water to me. It is very refreshing. However, I wish it had more of a sticky texture so I can use it as a priming spray or maybe a more luminescent quality so I can use it as a finishing spray. I don't think those were the goals of this spray, but as is I wouldn't purchase this again. However, if you're looking for a cute water spray for those hot days, this is for you. :)
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
This stuff is great for on the go moisturizer before makeup. Personally if I sprayed this over my makeup it made it extremely cakey looking. I now just use this on my face when I don't have makeup to refresh it. If you have dry skin I would not reccomend it, my sister has oily skin and she loves this stuff,  works great with her makeup
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
I really enjoy the pocket sized Evian sprays. It's a nice way to dampen my makeup sponge or a q tip. It doesn't moisten my skin. It actually leaves my skin drier than it was pre-spray. It's just convenient for makeup app like for foiling or drynpowder patches. Also, this size doesn't contain much, maybe 20 sprays and you're done.
Anja K.
Boulder, CO
These water sprays are really nice as a quick refresher, to help add some moisture to your skin care regime, or as something to pack in your gym bag as a way to wipe away smelly sweat in the arm pits after a hard work out. I often used these when I would get back from a run to cool off my face before jumping in the shower.
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
Guys.... It's literally water in a can. I admit, I completely fell for the hype too... And it feels so good on the skin! My kids love it during the summer time because the can stays cool as well.. But I wouldn't repurchase it. It's water in a can 😂
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
Who doesn't love a good classic Evian mist? I've been buying this product for years to take to school, work, vacation, camping, hiking, etc. I just keep it in my purse and pull it out when I'm hot and need a bit of a pick me up. I believe there are minerals packed in here to help give your skin a nice boost!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's ok. It's just water in a spray. I like it for makeup used and dampen my face for removing masks, wetting brushes to intensify pigment, light cleaning of makeup tools, etc. in my room. It's just saves my the trip of having to go to the master bedroom bath since the other is being remodeled. It's convenient, but not a must have.
yesenia c.
I love this spray for summer time it keeps me refreshed and my makeup looks good. I love the travel size because it's compact easy to stick in your purse and go. Great for either before or after makeup even for touch ups
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Evian Spray is great for a hot day to refresh your skin or after makeup to help set it. I use this when i dont want to spray myslef with a setting spray, it gives me a dewy look and it helps all the products blend in together. I will say though i prefer rose water rather then this spray for that purpose.
paris y.
Los Angeles
 This stuff really refreshes my face I believe because it is just water in a can. For the price I don't really understand it but otherwise it is a good product if you are willing to spend the money on it. I would not buy again because I do not feel as if it has many benefits but I do enjoy It when using it
Jess T.