BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Yesenia A.
I use this where ever when ever. It refreshes and gives skin an certain boost of life. On an airplane my skin tends to act funny this helps solve that. I use it at night to apply moisturizer it's water in a can but there's something in that water...
lex r.
Oxford, MS
Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 Ml is a great refreshing thing to keep in your car or makeup bag! It is scentless and extremely refreshing! It is a pick-me-up for the face! I use this constantly bare face or with makeup already on! I LOVE it!
Kylie I.
Newnan, GA
I bought this to replace my Lush toner while I was on vacation. It was fine to use as a toner underneath my serums, I didn't really test its facial misting abilities. Overall it was a fine product, I just prefer something with botanicals in it.
Jamie K.
Bellevue
I purchased through Norstroms. This is great. I mist this after cleansing and before going to bed. Really whenever I need to. My skin loves it and it doesn't feel dry afterwards. The packaging is average to be honest. I bought it several times.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Im not a huge fan of the facial mist but I received one from a friend so I gave it a try. I do not like the wet feeling and Im unsure that it really does anything to help my face. Im not sure of the price but I would not buy this product.
Yvonne A.
Bronx, NY
I love Evian facial mist. I love that I can use it for my hair, on my skin and to set my makeup. It comes in handy during the hot summer days when you need to mist to cool of. I keep mine In The fridge to cool. evian® Facial Spray
Mackenzie D.
Kansas City, MO
A great, classic for feeling instantly refreshed whenever needed throughout the day. I also love to mist my face in the evening after washing my makeup off. This is something I always make sure I have plenty on hand so I never run out!
Tatiana A.
randolph
This product is overpriced. I paid about $8 for a tiny bottle that definitely won't last very long. It's a good way to wake you up but it doesn't do anything for your face. I could've just filled up a spray bottle with water and saved $8...
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This is great when your skin needs some intense hydration before a serum or moisturizer so you can press in as much moisture as you need! I got this as an impulse buy at sephora. I wouldn't purchase again but I liked it when I was using it.
\särˈeyę' Y.
To be honest, I did not even know that Evian made spray mists. I'm not sure what the purpose of this is to be honest. I'm not sure if I should use it on their make up or just use it just as a spray. But regardless it is moisturizing I guess.
Jess T.