BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
This stuff is great for on the go moisturizer before makeup. Personally if I sprayed this over my makeup it made it extremely cakey looking. I now just use this on my face when I don't have makeup to refresh it. If you have dry skin I would not reccomend it, my sister has oily skin and she loves this stuff,  works great with her makeup
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
I really enjoy the pocket sized Evian sprays. It's a nice way to dampen my makeup sponge or a q tip. It doesn't moisten my skin. It actually leaves my skin drier than it was pre-spray. It's just convenient for makeup app like for foiling or drynpowder patches. Also, this size doesn't contain much, maybe 20 sprays and you're done.
Anja K.
Boulder
These water sprays are really nice as a quick refresher, to help add some moisture to your skin care regime, or as something to pack in your gym bag as a way to wipe away smelly sweat in the arm pits after a hard work out. I often used these when I would get back from a run to cool off my face before jumping in the shower.
Kaitlyn P.
Tampa, FL
I got this facial mist in my birch box and thought it was ridiculous but tried it and loved it! It is so great in the morning to freshen up your skin before make up application. Now anytime I’m taking a long flight, I make sure I pack it in my carry on! It is so refreshing and makes my skin feel rejuvenated after using it!
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
Nice refreshing and calming this spray is I keep them everywhere. Repeat user I buy them all the time when I run out. Small packaging perfect for the gym work home travel. I grab the two pack which the price is not bad at all. I would for sure buy them again and recommend them to anybody who love staying refreshed
Meagan E.
Bothell, WA
I always find myself going back to this facial mist that I purchase from Sephora. I love to use it before or after (or both!) applying my makeup, as it seems to make everything look much smoother. It's almost like a moisturizer that soaks in immediately and is never sticky or filmy. I definitely recommend it!
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
It's ok. It's just water in a spray. I like it for makeup used and dampen my face for removing masks, wetting brushes to intensify pigment, light cleaning of makeup tools, etc. in my room. It's just saves my the trip of having to go to the master bedroom bath since the other is being remodeled. It's convenient, but not a must have.
Marisa H.
Lake Forest, CA
Who doesn't love a good classic Evian mist? I've been buying this product for years to take to school, work, vacation, camping, hiking, etc. I just keep it in my purse and pull it out when I'm hot and need a bit of a pick me up. I believe there are minerals packed in here to help give your skin a nice boost!
Paola R.
San antonio
Evian Brumisateurl Spray is the best! I love it, It keeps my face and make up looking so fresh thru the day and its so gentle on the skin, this was given to me as a gift, but ive looked it up and it s not too bad on the price and i would def purchase this and back ups after i am done with mine
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
I love this spray! I wear it with and without makeup. I don’t even put face cream on when I spray my face with it. It’s very affordable and it comes in different sizes:
Jess T.