BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Makinzie J.
Lake elsinore, CA
I love this refreshing spray. It keeps your make up or even just your bare skin feeling nice all day. I love that you can also get a two pack of travel sized ones at Sephora so you can have it with you in your purse or on your travels when you'll need it handy. I think it is worth the price for the amount of product as well as the quality of the product. I am very satisfied with it and I will be buying it again. I recommend to anyone who wants to give it a try!
Tareem M.
Not the best. It was decent as a facial most and cooled my face down but after made my face feel moist and humid. I didn't like how hard it was to take off and it isn't long lasting.
Anna V.
Indianapolis, IN
So my mom bought this before her wedding last year. this product makes me think of the wedding planner the movie when j.lo sprays the drunk father of the bride with this to wake him up. I know my mom didn't buy it for that reason but her purpose for purchasing this product or anyone's escapes me.  I will say if you are sleepy spraying yours is refreshing but it's water in a fancy spray bottle that is all!!!
Stephanie H.
Piscataway, NJ
Absolutely love this stuff! First saw it at ulta and had no hesitation in buying it it really just caught my attention. Now that it's getting warmer outside you'd want to have this on hand. I been using this for 2 years now and works amazing to keep my fave feeling refreshed
Adrianna S.
Karnes City, TX
Yes this a complete must have if you're going to the beach! Or really anywhere, where your makeup might need a little touch up and the packing is super cute and very nice, I got it at Sephora but I've also seen them at ulta and I would recommend anyone to get this must have!!!🙂
Erica G.
This stuff is great. I like the small size because it is easy to throw in your purse to use on a hot day or carry on a plane to spray when your face feels dried out. I also use it at night before I apply my night serum and moisturizer. It hydrates my skin very well. It also works great on mornings that you dot feel like waking up. Spray this in your face and you're wide awake. :)
Marine C.
L'Isle D'Abeau
I love this product for summer time. It is easy to transport in your bag and it refresh your face nd your skin really easily. A good trick is to put it in the refrigerator for a few hours before using it so it is even more refreshing! I would recommend this product.
Madi P.
Fort Worth
I love this spray! It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. It is nice and gentle, great for sensitive skin. I ordered this product off of the Ulta website for $12. This is a great product and is truly effective. I would recommend it to anyone who is traveling and needs a boost, or if your skin suffers from dryness throughout the day.
Kassandra D.
New york, NY
I bought the Evian Brumisateurl Spray in the hopes it would revive my makeup and be refreshing. After using it for a couple days I think it is absolutely pointless. It literally feels like I am wetting my face with a thin layer of water maybe that is the point but it feels like a first world luxury when so many people don't have drinking water.
Alyssa R.
Nashville, TN
Don't let the heat get you.. your skin will dry out and you might get agro! We don't want that at all. Keep this in your purse when you're going to work, or when you're traveling. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, spray it on, and soak it up. Keep those eyes close a few extra seconds and come out of this a better person. <3
Jess T.