BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
I like the Evian most spray it's nice and refreshing, I just recently used this product and love it as a first time user I think it's a good value and not too pricey. Has a very gentle mist not to harsh. I recommend this product for freshness and a quick glitz!
Cassie C.
I don't understand this at all. I purchased because makeup artists swear by it, but I feel like I am ruining my makeup. The spray is too much to use if you have makeup on. The idea is to rehydrate but I feel like I am splashing water on my face. Would be useful on a hot day with no makeup on, but only that.
Maricar B.
Cranston, RI
This facial mist is so satisfying to put on! Your skin is immediately hydrated after spraying this product on to your face. The bottle and packaging is cute and simple. Never disappointed with Evian facial mist and will always repurchase it in the future.
Emily A.
This product is very refreshing at first but I have to say it is a total waste as you are just paying for the can the water inside is just water it does nothing for you except for the thirty seconds of cool mist you experience. I do not recommend this product.
Baker D.
Columbia, SC
When using this product, I honestly was surprised at its lack of quality. I literally felt like I was just misting my face with water so that was somewhat disappointing. I paid $7 for a 50ml bottle of it and I'm quite sure it was not worth that. I won't be buying again.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
I love the simple ingredients (water) and easy to use packaging. I like to use this on trips when my skin becomes dull and dry from weather change. This spray always helps wake my skin up without all the crazy fragrances or chemicals of other facial spritzes.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is my go to when I get off of a plane. It just helps to freshen up the skin and gives a nice feeling to my face when it feels dry and I'm tired or worn out. I like bringing this to the beach or anywhere I get a lot of sun because it is so nice to have.
Sofiya M.
los angeles
I travel a lot, and during flights my skin gets really dry. Having facial cream is not very convenient due to pressure. Mist is perfect as it is pure mineral water, you literally feel your skin sucking in the water and relaxing. And the size is perfect for travel and lasts for couple of flights. Love
c h.
ok so at first i literally lol'd when i saw this evian pritzer! but I have to say living in the desert this stuff came in handy! for my kid's baseball games, to relaxing by the pool needing a quick spritz, to running! I currently have a few bottles in my fridge for my runs
Chelsey M.
Best face spray ever, my sister also suggested I use this to refresh myself. After a long day in the sun, or even at work I sometimes go home and let my pore's soak up some fresh Evian. I love Evian even the water, it is relaxing and refreshing once you use it.
Jess T.