BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Raven B.
Lakewood
I feel that these types of products are wasteful and unsustainable but I do admit, when I'm walking and it is VERY HOT outside a spritz of this on my face is like a moment of heaven. I got this as a gift and won't be buying it again, I could just carry around a spray bottle.
Mahina R.
Minneapolis
Awesome and refreshing. Those are the two words that come time mind when speaking about this mist. I love that the bottle is small enough that it can fit right into your purse. I carry this around daily and use it when my face and/or makeup could do with a refresher.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
I mean it’s pretty much just water but it does what it says. My mom bought this for me as a joke because she was like “just spray it if you get hot” but I guess it does what it’s supposed to lol. Never had any break outs or weird experiences with it. So yeah I would recomend
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is a simple way to freshen up your makeup after a long day! I just spritz on my beauty bender and dab in areas that need livened up. It is also great for making dull skin look lively again. Too much powder? Use on top to give a fresh look again! Use this religiously.
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this for after the gym or on a hot day as a refresher! Keep one in the fridge and one in my gym bag.  The mist is super fine and leaves your skin feeling really nice.  Doesn't disturb your makeup at all so you can mist any time! Also really nice before bed.
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
When i first saw this, i immediately thought "gimmick." But, after trying it out im biting my tongue. While it is just overpriced water in a can, it brings so much life back to the face, especially when the day is hot and i need refreshing. Does not smudge my make up
Liv Q.
This product is great for travel on the go. I'm a student so I keep it in my locker or bag and whenever I need to freshen up I spray this on my face and automatically feel better. I'm not sure how much I paid for this product, but I can tell you it was worth it.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
I got a sample of this product to try from a website request and I'm actually really happy with the product. It is great for an afternoon pick-me-up on a warm day or just for when you need to refresh after running around the house cleaning up after kids!

I will definitely be keeping some on hand!
keerstin C.
honestly, i dont really see the hype about this . i got it and used it, but it honestly just feels like water, and does exactly what water would do . feels like im paying an extra $3 for my sink water to be in an expensive bottle and sprayed on my face
Dominique P.
Bellevue, WA
I got a sample of this from Birchbox and it's very refreshing, but it's unclear what the supposed benefits are supposed to be. It seems like it's just fancy water in a nice aerolized bottle. I prefer something with rosewater for the moisturizing and calming effect.
Jess T.