BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Diana W.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this for after the gym or on a hot day as a refresher! Keep one in the fridge and one in my gym bag.  The mist is super fine and leaves your skin feeling really nice.  Doesn't disturb your makeup at all so you can mist any time! Also really nice before bed.
Paige J.
Grinnell, IA
This is a simple way to freshen up your makeup after a long day! I just spritz on my beauty bender and dab in areas that need livened up. It is also great for making dull skin look lively again. Too much powder? Use on top to give a fresh look again! Use this religiously.
Alexa K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
When i first saw this, i immediately thought "gimmick." But, after trying it out im biting my tongue. While it is just overpriced water in a can, it brings so much life back to the face, especially when the day is hot and i need refreshing. Does not smudge my make up
keerstin C.
honestly, i dont really see the hype about this . i got it and used it, but it honestly just feels like water, and does exactly what water would do . feels like im paying an extra $3 for my sink water to be in an expensive bottle and sprayed on my face
Liv Q.
This product is great for travel on the go. I'm a student so I keep it in my locker or bag and whenever I need to freshen up I spray this on my face and automatically feel better. I'm not sure how much I paid for this product, but I can tell you it was worth it.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
I got a sample of this product to try from a website request and I'm actually really happy with the product. It is great for an afternoon pick-me-up on a warm day or just for when you need to refresh after running around the house cleaning up after kids!

I will definitely be keeping some on hand!
Dominique P.
Bellevue, WA
I got a sample of this from Birchbox and it's very refreshing, but it's unclear what the supposed benefits are supposed to be. It seems like it's just fancy water in a nice aerolized bottle. I prefer something with rosewater for the moisturizing and calming effect.
Marine C.
L'Isle D'Abeau
I love this product for summer time. It is easy to transport in your bag and it refresh your face nd your skin really easily. A good trick is to put it in the refrigerator for a few hours before using it so it is even more refreshing! I would recommend this product.
Kinzie H.
Jonesboro, AR
It does waken your face! But for the price of bottled water you could just splash water on your face ! It didn't quite meet my expectations of what I though the product was supposed to do! Packaging is nice and the travel size was easy to through in a bag and go!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
I like the Evian most spray it's nice and refreshing, I just recently used this product and love it as a first time user I think it's a good value and not too pricey. Has a very gentle mist not to harsh. I recommend this product for freshness and a quick glitz!
Jess T.