BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Stephani M.
I like to put this product on after I do my makeup. It's give me a refreshing finish. It looks like I have a small bottle of water. I like to smaller one because I can put it in my purse and take it with me where ever I go. I buy this on replenishment. Something that I always have.
Ashley G.
Atlanta , GA
Went on a bachelorette party to charleston in August and this saved me from the mugginess! Not only did it refresh my face but it helped set my makeup and make my skin look dewy instead of shiny. It's great for the price. I purchased on amazon, and will be purchasing again and again!
Julia L.
While it does feel good on the face, I do think this product is highly overrated for the price. I feel like there are way more facial mists at lower prices that do just the job. To me, this product isn't really worth my time or yours. I wouldn't shell out more money for this.
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
This stuff is literally just water in a can. i thought i could use it to help make my makeup melt together for a flawless finish but it just didn't work for me. I do however love it to apply my shimmer eyeshadows! It makes them stand out a little bit more and helps pack it on
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this is a must for music festivals and camping. a total game changer.... im not even going to get into the gritty details of how many times this was useful, so if you attend anything from coachella to burningman, bring a few of these (full and travel size) and thank me later
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
This has been an integral part of my beauty routine for years! I spritz it on often. Mostly in the summer when I need a quick, refreshing pick me up. Normally, I use it on bare face. Have not tried it as a setting spray...Hmmm, might have to try that now that I've said it.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
When I was in NY in the summer for my internship I walked about 40 minutes to get to work. This made me get super warm when I arrived there but this product refreshed my face so quickly and made my makeup look better after the sweating of my journey, would highly recommend!
Mahina R.
Minneapolis
Awesome and refreshing. Those are the two words that come time mind when speaking about this mist. I love that the bottle is small enough that it can fit right into your purse. I carry this around daily and use it when my face and/or makeup could do with a refresher.
Deana S.
Jackson, KY
I mean it’s pretty much just water but it does what it says. My mom bought this for me as a joke because she was like “just spray it if you get hot” but I guess it does what it’s supposed to lol. Never had any break outs or weird experiences with it. So yeah I would recomend
Cassandra N.
Great Falls, MT
Love this Mister! It’s great for flight travel. It is small enough to pass TSA inspections and provide moisture after the awful cabin pressure sucks it all out of your skin. I recommend this to people whenever they ask about a facial mister. Purchased at local Base Exchange
Jess T.