BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Mali C.
This spray is very refreshing. When its hot and i feel like im overheating this provides the coolness i need. When its very cold and my face is dry this provides the hydration i need. Overall really like this product and recommend it! I would buy it again
Sofiya M.
los angeles
I travel a lot, and during flights my skin gets really dry. Having facial cream is not very convenient due to pressure. Mist is perfect as it is pure mineral water, you literally feel your skin sucking in the water and relaxing. And the size is perfect for travel and lasts for couple of flights. Love
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This is my go to when I get off of a plane. It just helps to freshen up the skin and gives a nice feeling to my face when it feels dry and I'm tired or worn out. I like bringing this to the beach or anywhere I get a lot of sun because it is so nice to have.
Ashley M.
Lynnwood, WA
This is so convenient to just keep in my purse for whenever I need a refresher, I love the sensation of just misting myself when I'm too hot. I also use this to set my makeup in a pinch and it's pretty effective when my foundation starts to get cake-y.
Emily M.
If you want to feel like you just breathed in mountain air use this! Feels great, looks great, is great, NO COMPLAINTS! I freaking love this stuff man! The bottle is great and the Nossel does it’s job, I recommend to EVERYONE!! Get this y’all seriously
Monica L.
I first used this product very recently on vacation at the beach in Mexico and oh my goodness it is amazing!!! It feels so good on my face and helped to cool me down and keep my skin hydrated and refreshed after long days of being in the sun and ocean.
Stephanie A.
absolutely adore & love this especially in the hot summer days. I keep mine refrigerated. I usually by them from Sephora, Nordstrom rack or ulta. I  am a repeat user and purchaser. I think the packaging is soo cute! I tell everyone to get it and try it.
Michelle I.
Harrah, OK
I love this facial mist product. It is such a refreshing feeling, just a little spritz leaves you feeling so supple and hydrated. I prefer this brand over others because it doesn't have a heavy scent. I gave four stars because it is a little pricey. I
Taylor B.
Evian spelled backwards is "naive". This is canned water. Do not buy this. Instead buy yourself a tiny spray bottle, fill it with tap water and spray your face. You want Evian? There you. Same thing. Buying their actual water is dumb too. Just don't.
— s.
Rochester
Pretty much just water. I mean, honestly, evian is one of my favorite water brands especially since they're considered an "aesthetic" brand. But honestly, the product just isn't worth the money. You'd get the same results from water in a spray bottle.
Jess T.