BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Grace G.
Waltham, MA
This product is hyped up a little too much and the price tag is hefty for what it is. When you spray it on your face it feels refreshing for a few minutes but than you look at your makeup and noticed it has smudged. I think the brand name is what makes it so attractive. Probably won't butcher again.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This is so perfect for so many different reasons. 1. Perfect for wetting your beauty blender and #2 laying out and keeping cooled off! Perfect and essential for summer travel! Super affordable as well... always a plus!
Katrina B.
I purchased this spritz at Sephora one time. It comes in a cute little bottle with a pink top. It felt like spraying water on your face and it kept my skin hydrated. I think it worked, but like I said before, it's like spraying water on your face. It does have a light refreshing fragrance though.
Taylor B.
I got this as a gift once and was not sure about what to use it for or how it would be benefical to my skin. However, I began using it when I was outdoors running or exercising to help me cool off and I used before applying face makeup to clear off any dirt, sweat or dead skin left on my face.
Kristen W.
It does feel nice to hydrate your face with this spray. It's nice and cooling which is a definite plus. It just seems a little pricey for what I feel like is essentially just water in an aerosol can. Not sure if I would buy this product again, but I would use it again if someone gave it to me.
Wedding O.
Fishers
You can never go wrong with this product!! I used it many years ago, at least 15 years ago and it was the best back then due to the mineral water proprieties. Your skin will feel hydrated on a hot summer day and can make a dewy look with it. It is not expensive and can find it almost anywhere.
Eileen B.
Orlando , FL
I enjoy using this spray for multiple purposes. I use it to spray my brush to intensify shadows, spray the face to prep it for washing or using masks, clwaning brushes or other tools, etc. The uses are endless for you when you dont want to have to constantly having to a sink when using makeup.
Megha P.
I have usually dry skin and was trying to find ways to moisturize to give it that hydrating and fresh look. I had my doubts about this spray but when I tried it, it felt fresh and revived. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to add more hydration to their makeup regimen!
Jodi T.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the most refreshing facial spray I have some across in a very long time. I purchase these at Sephora in a two pack and in the summer time I go through so many of these because I'm constantly using them. These are the perfect addition to any woman's purse especially the hot summer months for a nice spritz of refreshment to your face
Marissa K.
I love these little things! They are a life saver in the winter when my skin is dry or in the summer to cool down. I use them on pretty much a daily basis. I didn't give it an extra star because they are a little pricey. Also, the only locations I can purchase them seem to run out pretty often.
Jess T.