BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Liv N.
Orlando
This item is odd, I never really understood what the benefit of it was! It definitely kept my face feeling hydrated but never any more than splashing my face with water. But it is extremely convenient, better than throwing water on your face every time you need a pick me up! Definitely a once in a while product!
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Evian Spray is great for a hot day to refresh your skin or after makeup to help set it. I use this when i dont want to spray myslef with a setting spray, it gives me a dewy look and it helps all the products blend in together. I will say though i prefer rose water rather then this spray for that purpose.
Brittany S.
Anchorage, AK
I mean it's just water in a pressurized can, but I like it. It's so refreshing to use on a hot day when you can't splash water on your face because it will ruin your makeup. I recommend! I've heard you can use it to set your makeup, but I have so much urban decay setting spray, I've never bothered trying it.
Tiffany W.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this product. I love to bring it with me at all times but it's honestly the best when you're going to a summer concert or a festival! I brought it with me to Coachella and set the bottle in a bag of ice and it was so incredibly refreshing! Price isn't too high and the travel sizes are perfect to fit in small purses. But it doesn't really set makeup fyi
Madeline M.
ROSENBERG, TX
Very refreshing mist for when it's hot out and you need a pick me up.  I don't know what I was expecting from the product, but I wasn't sure if I would buy this again.  It wasn't expensive, but seems to just be misted water.  It was refreshing as I said, but you could get the same effect with a bottle mister.
paris y.
Los Angeles
 This stuff really refreshes my face I believe because it is just water in a can. For the price I don't really understand it but otherwise it is a good product if you are willing to spend the money on it. I would not buy again because I do not feel as if it has many benefits but I do enjoy It when using it
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I love this facial mist! It sprays evenly and I love that it functions as an aerosol and not your typical spray bottle. It is unscented which is also nice. I purchased mine on Amazon and quickly bought a few more that I gave away in some beauty basket gifts. This retails at a great price point as well.
Anastasia B.
This facial spray not only is the perfect size for travel but it is my go to whenever I'm outside in crazy hot weather or whenever my face feels dry! I love how amazing my face feels after I spritz it, perfect amount of water each time you spray! I definitely recommend it, to all my facial spray lovers!
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
This spray is great for a overall refreshing feeling. It does not really work too well for my oily skin. If I wear make up and spray this on it gives me some patches. I love it in the summer if o don't wear any make up!
Grace G.
Waltham, MA
This product is hyped up a little too much and the price tag is hefty for what it is. When you spray it on your face it feels refreshing for a few minutes but than you look at your makeup and noticed it has smudged. I think the brand name is what makes it so attractive. Probably won't butcher again.
Jess T.