BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Tiffany W.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this product. I love to bring it with me at all times but it's honestly the best when you're going to a summer concert or a festival! I brought it with me to Coachella and set the bottle in a bag of ice and it was so incredibly refreshing! Price isn't too high and the travel sizes are perfect to fit in small purses. But it doesn't really set makeup fyi
paris y.
Los Angeles
 This stuff really refreshes my face I believe because it is just water in a can. For the price I don't really understand it but otherwise it is a good product if you are willing to spend the money on it. I would not buy again because I do not feel as if it has many benefits but I do enjoy It when using it
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
Very refreshing mist for when it's hot out and you need a pick me up.  I don't know what I was expecting from the product, but I wasn't sure if I would buy this again.  It wasn't expensive, but seems to just be misted water.  It was refreshing as I said, but you could get the same effect with a bottle mister.
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I love this facial mist! It sprays evenly and I love that it functions as an aerosol and not your typical spray bottle. It is unscented which is also nice. I purchased mine on Amazon and quickly bought a few more that I gave away in some beauty basket gifts. This retails at a great price point as well.
Nadine L.
La Habra , CA
Honestly, this isn't my favorite product. It's basically water & that's it.. I would not purchase this again. I wouldn't say it's TOTALLY TERRIBLE but I don't think it's necessary. It's def great to have when it's super hot out & you want a quick refresher when you don't have any makeup on, though.
Grace G.
Waltham, MA
This product is hyped up a little too much and the price tag is hefty for what it is. When you spray it on your face it feels refreshing for a few minutes but than you look at your makeup and noticed it has smudged. I think the brand name is what makes it so attractive. Probably won't butcher again.
Taylor B.
I got this as a gift once and was not sure about what to use it for or how it would be benefical to my skin. However, I began using it when I was outdoors running or exercising to help me cool off and I used before applying face makeup to clear off any dirt, sweat or dead skin left on my face.
Kristen W.
It does feel nice to hydrate your face with this spray. It's nice and cooling which is a definite plus. It just seems a little pricey for what I feel like is essentially just water in an aerosol can. Not sure if I would buy this product again, but I would use it again if someone gave it to me.
Eileen B.
Orlando , FL
I enjoy using this spray for multiple purposes. I use it to spray my brush to intensify shadows, spray the face to prep it for washing or using masks, clwaning brushes or other tools, etc. The uses are endless for you when you dont want to have to constantly having to a sink when using makeup.
Megha P.
I have usually dry skin and was trying to find ways to moisturize to give it that hydrating and fresh look. I had my doubts about this spray but when I tried it, it felt fresh and revived. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to add more hydration to their makeup regimen!
Jess T.