BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
Jenn L.
I don't actually know if this spray does anything spectacular to my face, but let me tell you, it does make me feel refreshed after I use it. I love that it's so mini! I practically carry this with me everywhere I go! I also love how evenly the opening of the spray squirts! You must own this for the summer! It's just so nice to spray this whenever your face feels a bit rough from the heat or if you just want to add moisture back to your skin without applying a moisturizer on a hot, sweaty, sunny summer day
tess j.
springfield il
Love this stuff for a quick pick me up during hot summer months, or when I'm warmed up at the gym. It always feels good. I just wish the feeling lasted longer. I don't know if that's possible or too much to ask. Not sure if it's actually good for the skin, but Evian water is delicious and ph balanced so I trust the spray. My cans have lasted literally years so I don't know if they're past expiration but definitely feel like I got my money's worth.
Carrie S.
Westbrook, ME
Ok. I know this is just water in a can, how can it be worth $15, first, this stuff lasts forever, I don't know how but one can has lasted ne months already, second, it is GREAT for setting powders on my face, wetting my eyeshadow brushes [and not wasting setting spray] and even to freshen up a beauty blender mid dab. Third, I cannot tell you how good this feels after a peel, sunburn, exfoliation or just to refresh and close my pores after a shower!
ashley t.
Chula Vista, CA
I got to borrow this from on of my classmates and it's pretty good!I can't say much because i personally don't own one but from what i got to use, it sits pretty nicely on the skin and makes me feel refreshed and nourished. it didn't feel heavy or sticky. it reminded me of those bottles with the fans and the water spray, just in a small compacted way! i'd like to look more into this product but so far i'd say it's pretty good :)
Anna V.
Indianapolis, IN
So my mom bought this before her wedding last year. this product makes me think of the wedding planner the movie when j.lo sprays the drunk father of the bride with this to wake him up. I know my mom didn't buy it for that reason but her purpose for purchasing this product or anyone's escapes me.  I will say if you are sleepy spraying yours is refreshing but it's water in a fancy spray bottle that is all!!!
Erica H.
This stuff is great. I like the small size because it is easy to throw in your purse to use on a hot day or carry on a plane to spray when your face feels dried out. I also use it at night before I apply my night serum and moisturizer. It hydrates my skin very well. It also works great on mornings that you dot feel like waking up. Spray this in your face and you're wide awake. :)
Molly E.
I don't honestly get the point of this product. I love a good extra beauty step, but this one is just not necessary. I do like it on the odd occasion that I want to freshen up my face without having to wash, but I generally use micellar water for that. Otherwise, it is good for wetting down eyeshadow brushes and for scaring off my cat when she is misbehaving.
Lydia F.
Conway, AR
I can't live without my Evian spritzer! If you travel often, you NEED this in your life. My skin used to get so dry when traveling. I applied chapstick constantly and tried to drink so much water but my skin still felt dry. It all changed with my Evian spritzer. Just a quick spritz on the plane and you are good to go! Sephora always comes in for me in my time of need.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
In love with this #evian product, a most have for those summer day, i recomend this water spray 100%, i will be buying this over and over again, hot days are hard to me especially for my skin, having a product that refresh and protect your skin is amazing!!! #beachbashcontest @influenster #contest
Jacklyn S.
North Baldwin, NY
This product is fun but doesn't really serve much use. It's best for me when i'm on planes as an added moisturizer because planes can be so drying on my already dry skin. But outside of a 'spritz of water' - it doesn't really do anything special.
Jess T.