BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Andrea K.
Love this light mist this spray gives... it definitely is a mist and not a harsh spray like some facial mists/setting sprays I've tried.  The price point is great and the product is refreshing.  It's not a high end product so packaging isn't the best, but for the price, you can't beat it.  5 out of 5 stars!
Siece L.
I absolutely loved getting sprayed with this. I felt like I was a queen and this was a perk of the job. I used it on an airplane with a friend and I would definitely try it again. It felt great on and was very refreshing.
debbie l.
I think this is one of the first facial sprays that came out in the states. feels so refreshing on a hot day, even better when you store it in the fridge. it makes me feel bougie when I use it. I wish I was always bougie.
Meghan B.
New York
Love this product! I don't get it often because I feel like it's a little too expensive. But whenever I do get it, I remember why I love it so much! Gentle on my skin and leaves it glowing! Would definitely recommend!
Nardia B.
Great for on the go especially after using makeup wipes and you want to remover the remover from your skin. It's super fun to use and it's very refreshing. I love the aluminum packaging and I buy this for traveling.
Christi M.
Flint , TX
I'm not going to lie, I don't 100% get it. It does feel refreshing. But I know you don't use it on makeup or you're not supposed to? I like to use it after I've been working out or been outside on a hot day. Not something I'd repurchase
Sarah G.
A great spray and a great small gift. Evian spray refreshes your skin without wearing down your makeup. I carried this around with me during an exhausting formal recruitment and it worked wonders for my tires self.
Linda C.
I bought this in the travel section at Sephora. It's great to travel with. No hassle application. I applied it before and after makeup with no issues. I think the bigger bottle has better value than the travel size.
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
I received a sample of this for my birthday. I dont typically use a mist. I usually only purchase a toner. I will say when I used it, it was very refreshing. Its nice to keep on the go when you need a pick me up.
Ashley F.
Las vegas, NV
Super refreshing! I live in Vegas and it gives the perfect refresh to my skin and break from the heat in the summer. It's small enough to fit in most purses and it's cute enough to not worry about pulling it out.
Jess T.