BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This is one of my top summer time essentials. This product helps keep my face refreshed and light. Plus I don't have to worry about any harmful ingredients that would cause my pores to become clogged or my face to breakout.
Lynn B.
This is refreshing when your face is hot. I also use it to add moisturize to my face later in the day. It sprays a fine mist and doesn’t drip off your face. I bought it at Ulta. I keep a bottle at work as the air is so dry.
Andrea K.
Love this light mist this spray gives... it definitely is a mist and not a harsh spray like some facial mists/setting sprays I've tried.  The price point is great and the product is refreshing.  It's not a high end product so packaging isn't the best, but for the price, you can't beat it.  5 out of 5 stars!
Siece L.
I absolutely loved getting sprayed with this. I felt like I was a queen and this was a perk of the job. I used it on an airplane with a friend and I would definitely try it again. It felt great on and was very refreshing.
debbie l.
I think this is one of the first facial sprays that came out in the states. feels so refreshing on a hot day, even better when you store it in the fridge. it makes me feel bougie when I use it. I wish I was always bougie.
Abby H.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
I personally do not like this product. I find that it gives me an oily appearance, and does not dry properly. I hope to keep using this with different products to find the right combination, but have had no luck thus far.
Meghan B.
New York
Love this product! I don't get it often because I feel like it's a little too expensive. But whenever I do get it, I remember why I love it so much! Gentle on my skin and leaves it glowing! Would definitely recommend!
Nardia B.
Great for on the go especially after using makeup wipes and you want to remover the remover from your skin. It's super fun to use and it's very refreshing. I love the aluminum packaging and I buy this for traveling.
Christi M.
Flint , TX
I'm not going to lie, I don't 100% get it. It does feel refreshing. But I know you don't use it on makeup or you're not supposed to? I like to use it after I've been working out or been outside on a hot day. Not something I'd repurchase
Sarah G.
A great spray and a great small gift. Evian spray refreshes your skin without wearing down your makeup. I carried this around with me during an exhausting formal recruitment and it worked wonders for my tires self.
Jess T.