BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pinkūüėć Evian Brumisateurl Spray 50 ...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decays B6 spr...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to have the ...2 Answers
tiffani r.
Camden, TN
Thought i loved this product till i read the ingredients and realized I was paying $8 for 100% aqua. Will not by again. Ill jist dump a bottle of water on my face lol
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is awesome. I use it mainly when I travel. My skin gets super dry and cracked on airplanes. Just a few spritz of this and my skin feels and looks amazing.
Melissa P.
Laredo, TX
This definitely leaves my skin refreshed. It's perfect to use throughout the day for a healthy glow. My skin feels moisturized and looks perfect after using this.
Mariah M.
So I know this is a review for a facial spray, but honestly I use this for my feet. Have you ever been to an amusement park on a hot summer day? You've been walking for hours in a dirty amusement park, sweating the whole way...yeah, well I don't know about you, but this makes my feet hot, sweaty, and ITCHY! I remember being a kid having so much energy and totally not caring about the waking or the sun, but itchy and hot feet! That would totally have an affect on me. But since I bought this, I pack it in my backpack and spray my feet with it anytime we sit down to eat or whatever, and let it dry. Oh my, does this make a HUGE difference. No more itch, no more suffering. I'm sure this would be just as pleasant for your face.
Georgia M.
I feel like this product is great if you take it for what it is- just water. I love this for summer if you're the outdoorsy type or if you are at a outdoor concert & would like to spritz your body to keep cool. The spray on this is the BEST, I wish more brands would have a fine mist like this. I have it 4 stars because I wish they would add tea tree or rose or something as an essence to give a punch. Otherwise you could just put water in a spritzer bottle but the way the product comes out is what makes me buy again and again. If they came out with a tea tree and rose infused one, the beauty community would be shook
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
I'll begin by say that there is nothing wrong with this product. It's fine. The spray is extremely fine which is nice, and the cool spray feels great during the summer. Unlike other face sprays, however, this one has no real benefits for your skin or make up. It's simply water that you spray on to your face. Luckily I bought a smaller size from Ulta, so I didn't feel like I missed out too much. I enjoyed the bottle while I had it, but I didn't run out to buy more when it was gone. For me, I'll stick to my Mac Fix Plus that sets my make up.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Sienna B.
Murrieta, CA
I love this spray very much! Very hydrating and very simple light smell. I use this the same way I use my Mario Badescu Rosewater spray, however this one does have a better application when I spray. It’s very even because the spray is my aerosol than spritz! Which I do love, however I do find myself grabbing for my Mario Badescu spray over this one! Which is the only reason I give it 4 stars,

But overall, awesome product and would recommend to anyone! Especially for the price!
Makinzie J.
I love this refreshing spray. It keeps your make up or even just your bare skin feeling nice all day. I love that you can also get a two pack of travel sized ones at Sephora so you can have it with you in your purse or on your travels when you'll need it handy. I think it is worth the price for the amount of product as well as the quality of the product. I am very satisfied with it and I will be buying it again. I recommend to anyone who wants to give it a try!
Jenn L.
I don't actually know if this spray does anything spectacular to my face, but let me tell you, it does make me feel refreshed after I use it. I love that it's so mini! I practically carry this with me everywhere I go! I also love how evenly the opening of the spray squirts! You must own this for the summer! It's just so nice to spray this whenever your face feels a bit rough from the heat or if you just want to add moisture back to your skin without applying a moisturizer on a hot, sweaty, sunny summer day
Jess T.