BY EVIAN

• All time fav color.. yass it's pink😍 Evian Brumisateurl S...1 Answers
  • Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Ravin H.
Very refreshing but somewhat useless.. It's nice when I'm at the beach or somewhere hot and sweaty, and lasts forever. I bought mine in France in 2015 and still haven't finished it.
Brandi M.
Riverside, CA
This is literrally drinking water for your face and body.  I bring this with me to the golf course or beach and not only does it rehydrate your skin it also resets your makeup
Emily J.
Wauwatosa, WI
Good sample, not overly expensive. I found it leave me feeling refreshed but not for too long. Would probably recommend to a friends who has never tried this kind of product before. Belongs better in my gym bag or for short-durations between showers.
Mary D.
I like the product and you can get it at Sephora in a twin pack for under 10.00 it's very gentle on the skin I guess because of the brand been made with a very popular water brand
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
I love this product. It’s so refreshing and it can be used to wet brushes for a wet eyeshadow look. I also had to keep my toddler from stealing it because he loves it so much.
Katiana V.
S San Fran, CA
No comprendo el proposito de este mist, pero se siente refrescante en la piel. Por el precio no dudaria en recomendarlo a otra persona. Compre este producto en ulta y creo que lo seguire usando
Blair F.
It feels nice but this product is such a rip off! It’s literally water in a spray bottle. You could just buy the water and make this yourself for less than half the price.
Marcy D.
Groton, MA
Perfect for a hot beach day!  Cool and refreshing purchased from ulta beauty. Sometimes I even spray my dog when she's hot. Makes my skin feel great. Very effective to use.
Heidi K.
Baltimore
This is an unnecessary purchase.  I don't think it's any different than tap water.  Yes,it makes your face wet, but doesn't all water? I think I'll stick with the free stuff
christine M.
I have to keep this around at all times. I use it in the morning to refresh my curly hair, to set my makeup, and anytime I need a lil refreshing mist. I have been using this for years. Take it every where especially to the beach.
Jess T.