BY EVIAN

• Someone told me this is a good substitute for Urban Decay...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else buy the mini size from Sephora, only to h...2 Answers
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Teresa N.
I love carrying these around in the summer. When I’m at the pool I stick this in a bucket of ice so it’s extra cooling! The spray is nice even spray that’s not coming at you aggressively. It’s a nice gentle mist. It’s over priced water in a spray can but I can’t stop buying these when it’s hot out.
Susan W.
Dallas
This is so hydrating I purchased as an add on to my FFF box. I will repurchase when this runs out it helps my hylaronic acid serum plump my face. I use it after foundation before setting spray. This completely has me. Pricey but worth it for mature skin with hylaronic acid serums.
Lauren P.
Love love love Evian spray. My favorite travel product of all time. After a long flight there is nothing better than a spray on the face to make you feel alert and clean. It’s also great to freshen up your makeup without smearing anything. If you’ve never tried it, you have to! You’ll love it!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Honestly, this product is a bit gimmicky (it's literally just water inside there) and not something I would normally spend money on, BUT I do like it in my carry-on bag for long-haul travel. It's nice to spritz it on my face then follow with a moisturizer or face oil because my skin gets super dry on long-haul flights. Once in a while I'll also spritz it over makeup to give my face a dewy finish. If I weren't so lazy I could make this myself with a bit of water and maybe a drop of essential oil, though. If they start selling it for about 1/3 the price I'd give it more stars.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
It definitely keeps your face hydrated and moisturized, which is what I was going for. There's not really a strong scent so that's great. The price was just a little higher than what I was hoping for. The spray nozzle is great. It distributes the product evenly and that's the best. The problem is that it messes up eventually. I bought two of these and both nozzles messed up about halfway through so I'm not purchasing again. The product was good though.
Kelly D.
Chevy Chase, MD
I've been using this product for at least a decade and is one of my summer time staples. I pull it out whenever I need a little pick me up whether I'm at the beach, sitting behind my desk or driving in my car. It's a very fine mist and the nozzle is just the right size so you can zone in on targeted areas. It's great for giving your skin a boost mid day, refreshing your makeup, livening up your complexion and cooling down your skin on a hot day. I also use it to help me refocus when studying. If using outdoors, make sure your sunscreen is waterproof.
Madi P.
Fort Worth
I love this spray! It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. It is nice and gentle, great for sensitive skin. I ordered this product off of the Ulta website for $12. This is a great product and is truly effective. I would recommend it to anyone who is traveling and needs a boost, or if your skin suffers from dryness throughout the day.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
nothing is better than this. It is the simplest facial mist out there. The sprayer in it is AMAZING and makes a world of a difference. It's only water but this purified water is ALL you need on a hot day to refresh your skin or to hydrate your skin if you have dry skin. Plus, you dont have to worry about whats it in. Its WATER! simple! lol
Alyssa R.
Nashville, TN
Don't let the heat get you.. your skin will dry out and you might get agro! We don't want that at all. Keep this in your purse when you're going to work, or when you're traveling. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, spray it on, and soak it up. Keep those eyes close a few extra seconds and come out of this a better person. <3
Jess T.