Evian Brumisateur Spray 6 Pack of 1.7oz / 50ml uploaded by Alisa A.

BY EVIAN

Brumisateur moisturizes refreshes tones see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandi M.
Gillette
So nice for having an instant little refresher to the skin, especially on hot days or after a very windy winter day.  These little sprays are super-cute to have in the carry-on, and in my day bag for work.  They would make a cute stocking stuffer or a little add-in for the up-coming Christmas parties with friends.
Aisha A.
Carmel
Hydrating voice to rising and give you a quick little snack that I like this because you can travel with it it comes in packs is well very nice packaging reminds me up just a little pick me up or that I can put in my purse I love this product it will not travel without it
Jenny Z.
Take these on the plane next time, SAVE YOUR SKIN! They are totally okay for TSA, and they help so much on airplanes. I fly every week and my face would get greasy and gross after a flight. This product has helped so much!
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
I love this product so much ever since I started to use it. It is just the perfect size to hold in my hand. At first before I decided to try it out in my mind I was telling myself like who would want to waste their money on just water in a spray bottle but little did I know that it was this awesome. Just a few sprays and it makes you face feel cooled off and doesn't ruin your makeup either. On hot days I love to use this so I can fell more alive again. Would totally recommend this it is definitely with the money.
Jaime D.
Northford
I am not sure why I purchased these but I tend to buy things and try out just because.  I wasn't overly impressed with the idea of misting my face.  Maybe because I tend to have makeup on no matter where I am going there never seemed like a good time to spray my face with water!  I did end up throwing it in my beach bag and while it was refreshing I didn't think it was worth the price.
Dorna G.
Dalton
This product was great! It made my face feel refreshed, clean, and most of all happy! I use it daily to wash off the dirt that is on my face after all the foundation. I bought it at Dillard's for a really good deal! Overall I would recommend this product!
Bella S.
Louisville, CO
This product is literally just water in an aerosol container. The price is ridiculous and the bottles are quite small, but there's something about putting it on that just makes it so incredibly luxurious. I like the glow it gives my skin. It's super refreshing as well. This certainly is not a budget-friendly product, but if you're looking for an on-trend splurge, this is the product for you.
Traci K.
Bought a few of these for a recent vacation all over Europe. They were a lifesaver on the 11-hour plane rides to and from! I tend to get very dry when traveling but I used this about once every hour and it kept me feeling fresh and hydrated. 4 stars instead of 5 because these are pricey for what they are, which is really just water.
Kat S.
I keep these in my kit. They always keep everybody hydrated without feeling like it's over whelming like a normal setting spray. The packaging is awesome and I feel like it doesn't aggravate the skin or irritate anything. I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone out there that specially on the go
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I LOVE THIS - Eapecially in summer time ! I actually use this to set or refresh my makeup ! It gives me that moisturizers glow I need for dry skin ! Plus if your laying out in the sun - and u Don't want to jump in the pool - spritz itself with ths ! The perfect amount of spray comes out to ! A must have and Multiple uses