Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray Travel Duo 2 x 1.7 oz/ 50.28 mL uploaded by Anna M.Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray Travel Duo 2 x 1.7 oz/ 50.28 mL uploaded by Adrienne L.

BY EVIAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A set of two TSA-approved, travel-size hydrating facial sprays that deliver powered micro-droplets of pure evian® natural mineral water in leak-proof canisters. Solutions for:- DrynessIf you want to know more…With its powerful micro-droplet mist, evian Brumisateur® Mineral Water Spray hydrates, tones, and refreshes skin throughout the day. It's the only facial mist that can care for your skin on a daily basis with the purity of evian Natural Mineral Water. A favorite of skin care professionals, hypo-allergenic evian Facial Spray with a neutral pH is compatible with all skin types and can enhance all skin care regimes. It can also help remove perspiration, ocean salt, and pool chlorine from the skin. Use it as a setting spray. A light misting over makeup can revive color throughout the day. This set contains:- 2 x 1.7 oz/ 50 mL evian Facial Sprays It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results:A consumer research panel of women using this product twice daily for 30 days felt improved hydration, relieved tightness, and a softer over-all feel of skin. see more...

Margaret H.
United States
I first encountered this while on a trip to France as a teen. As a member of a touring orchestra, we often stayed with host families. One in particular stood out - my host family in Strasbourg. Empty nesters, they were beautiful, fun, cultured, and warm. I was spoiled! And in the guest bath, there was my very own Brumisateur. I've been wedded to Evian ever since. With a perfect, gentle mist, this product refreshes like no other. One spritz on my face dissipates stress, exhaustion, and weariness into thin air. I am left feeling renewed, clean, and bright. And now that I'm much, much older, I can honestly say there's a bit of youth in that mist as well. Whether traveling, working far too many hours, worrying, or feeling weary, my Evian has always managed to bring freshness and light to my face. A must for women of all ages. And don't forget the small size for your purse - you'd regret not taking your Evian everywhere.
Molly M.
Chester Springs, PA
I was skeptical about this product but I actually really like it!! I'll use it after a run or workout to cool myself off, before I do my makeup to hydrate, or even on the plane to rehydrate my face since it always gets super dry while flying. These mini ones are perfect to slip in your bag on the go and are TSA approved!! Highly recommend these!! Evian Brumisateur® Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray Travel Duo 2 x 1.7 oz/ 50.28 mL
Kayla K.
Jackson
I keep this in my bag at work and use it for a pick me up (and a wake up) when I need it. It’s so refreshing and cooling, but, at the end of the day, is basically just water? Sooo... Nothing to really rave too hard about. It would be really nice for carrying in your workout bag to spray on a hot, sweaty post-workout face!
Melanie F.
I picked this up at Sephora while waiting in line. You know, the part with all the cute tiny makeup that you don’t need but want to buy because it’s cute and tiny.. anyways I always wanted to try these and we planned on going to Disneyland that weekend. It works SO well on hot days! I used it to refresh and hydrate my face throughout the day. I now always keep one in my purse.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
I understand that this product is just water in a spray bottle but I was curious what the hype was about so I tried it. I followed a recommendation to put the can in a cooler and use it on hot days while outside and I must say that it was great to have around. Even a small mist of cool water felt amazing.
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
I liked this product. I think it’s a relatively useful product for keeping your face hydrated/cool. I think it has somewhat good value but it’s a bit expensive considering it is just water with minerals in a can. Would recommend, but there are probably cheaper alternatives that are just as good.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
This comes out as a fine spray from an aerosol can. I bought these to refresh my skin while on a 10 day car trip. There are no divine healing powers, or some fancy ingredients. Just water. I knew I wanted these for a pick me up and they did exactly that. Nothing more, nothing less.
Leana S.
Lancaster
Ok people. Let’s be real..... it’s just water. So how great can it really be?
But I won’t lie, the functionality of the product is awesome, and the mist feels like a gentle fan blew a few drops of zac effron’s tears on me. So yeah if you got $$$$$$$ throw this in your basket.
Autumn H.
Nashville, AR
I hate that I love this. It is literally water and while it does the job it isn’t necessary kids. Just invest in a fine mister and use that because it will do the exact same thing without the label attached. That’s really what you’re paying for, the brand. Save your money.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
This is my day one favorite Mineral Facial Spray! It’s always a go to and I have the minis in all my travel bags and even pocketbook. They are so gentle on my sensitive skin and leave it feeling so refreshing- It also does an amazing job keeping my makeup in place also!