EVGA

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0 is a mid-range graphics card that was released in 2014. It is based on NVIDIA's Maxwell architecture and features 1024 CUDA cores. The card has a base clock speed of 1279 MHz and a boost clock speed of 1342 MHz. It also has 2 GB of GDDR5 memory. The EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0 is a good choice for gamers who are looking for a card that can deliver smooth performance at 1080p resolution. It can also handle some games at 1440p resolution, but you may need to lower the graphics settings to get the best performance. The card is well-built and has a quiet cooling system. It also comes with a number of features that are designed to make it easy to overclock, such as the EVGA Precision X software. Overall, the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0 is a good value for the price. It is a capable mid-range graphics card that can deliver smooth performance at 1080p resolution. Here are some of the pros and cons of the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0: Pros: Good performance at 1080p resolution Quiet cooling system Easy to overclock Well-built Cons: Not as powerful as some other mid-range cards Lacks some features found on more expensive cards Overall, the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0 is a good value for the price. It is a capable mid-range graphics card that can deliver smooth performance at 1080p resolution. If you are looking for a card that can handle some games at 1440p resolution, you may want to consider a more powerful card. However, if you are looking for a card that can deliver smooth performance at 1080p resolution and is easy to overclock, the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 ACX 2.0 is a good option.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I purchased this card a few months before Fallout 4 was released. I wanted to have a great first experience with that game in particular since I am a huge fan of the franchise. After researching all my available options I picked the 4GB SSC version of this card. It had a great price for performance ratio and was good for my budget. The updated ACX 2.0+ cooler really helped to keep the noise on those long play sessions in the wasteland. On top of all that I had a lot of fun tweaking and overclocking this card. It comes factory overclocked but most of the fun with PC components is experimenting with them. I still have this card years later simply because I haven't played a game I can't run well. Obviously this card was never made to max a game out at 4K 60fps, but I can play on high settings at 1080p and reliably get 60fps or more. On competitive games like CS:GO I cap my frames at 240 fps. So any older titles or games that are made to be able to run fast on lower-end hardware this card excels at.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to provide my mailing address and contact me. . Thank you for your time     Naoufel Hafdallah my email address: [email protected]