Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsGraze
EVERYTHING BAGEL (42 Ounces Snacks) by at the Vitamin Shoppe

EVERYTHING BAGEL (4.2 Ounces Snacks) by Graze at the Vitamin Shoppe

by Graze

Why are these classified as sexual lubrication? Highly ranked as well? I can't keep up with these kids today🤪😜
Start your review of EVERYTHING BAGEL (4.2 Ounces Snacks) by Graze at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Bea L.
London
Great size, especially for long journeys and good to share! The flavour is amazing and tastes so delicious. Maybe they could add a dip to spice things up. It’s affordable and sometimes you can buy more in the offers.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
I really like this flavor from graze. The bag is very expensive for its small size, but I really like the flavor. It’s a little less flavorful than the other ones, but I do like it nonetheless.