Skin CareFacial SkincareEO
Everyone Orange Squeeze for Every Kid Soap, 32 Oz

Everyone Orange Squeeze for Every Kid Soap, 32 Oz

by EO

Everyone Orange Squeeze for Every Kid Soap, 32 Oz(Pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everyone Orange Squeeze for Every Kid Soap, 32 Oz!
Rose V.
Danbury, CT
Everyone Orange Squeeze for Every Kid Soap, 32 Oz uploaded by Rose V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta mucho este jabón porque es suave con la piel de los niños, tiene un olor muy rico y no reseca la piel. El empaque trae dispensador, lo que ayuda mucho a dosificar la cantidad necesaria en cada uso. Tiene ingredientes que no son tóxicos y ayudan a humectar la piel de los niños.
Samantha L.
Bellville, TX
Another everyone product we love in our home! My boys love it so much, and it smells so clean!
Jenna S.
clutier
Purchased at: Target
I haven’t tried an everyone product that I haven’t loved. This makes my four kids so happy to have super bubbly bubble baths and smells so fresh and clean to boot! My only complaint is that there isn’t a lotion of the same scent to match.
Ashley B.
Broomfield, CO
This soap smells SO good! It’s not overly citrusy, but it just smells so fresh and clean. It is very gentle on my kids skin and leaves their hair soft and smelling clean. Love better for you brands for my kiddos!
Tracy S.
Wrightwood , CA
Safe and gentle ingredients! Has an A rating from the EWG. It smells yummy and doesn’t dry out my toddler’s hair or skin. My only criticism is that I have to use a lot for her bubble bath and the bubbles don’t last very long. But-it doesn’t make the tub slippery or leave behind a film.
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
Purchased at: Well.ca
These soaps are great! I like to use them as a hand soap but they also work really well as a body wash. They are gentle and never irritate my skin. This one has a nice light orange scent. I love the large bottle since it lasts a long time

Looking for your answer?