Skin CareFacial SkincareEO
Everyone Coconut + Lemon Lotion, 32 Oz

Everyone Coconut + Lemon Lotion, 32 Oz

by EO

Everyone Coconut + Lemon Lotion, 32 Oz(Pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everyone Coconut + Lemon Lotion, 32 Oz!
Cockeysville, MD
This lotion has been my favorite for years and years! It's lightweight, highly moisturizing, and smells amazing. I knew I had to buy my own bottle when I tried my friend's years ago. A 32 oz. bottle lasts me 8-12 months, and I moisturize after showering every night! 100% recommend!
Smells so good! I use this as my face lotion and my skin is always hydrated afterwards! Definitely suggest for organic lovers!
This product is an awesome concept. Lemon and coconut in lotion, supposed to be a good deal. Those are good ingredients to have in a lotion. The reason I only did 3 stars is because I haven't seen the results yet. I have only been using it about a week so I'm still going to give it a chance. I didn't purchase it so I'm not sure how much it cost and I'm not familiar with this brand. But there still might be hope.

Looking for your answer?