Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS-113BLACK

by Everydaysource

This subtly detailed, traditional sleeve provides a streamlined option that fits within anyone's comfort zone. The wrap construction of the Case Logic 13.3" Laptop Sleeve cradles your laptop in substantial EVA foam padding, and thoughtful details add hints of sophisticated styling. Slide this sleek sleeve easily into your briefcase, backpack, tote, or other bag. This laptop sleeve is designed to fit up to a 13.3" laptop or MacBook (sold separately).

Does anyone know if this comes in other colors?
What's your guys opinions on this product
How thick is the padded lining?
Start your review of Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS-113BLACK!
How would you rate this product?
Baytown, TX
I really like this case because one time I dropped my tablet but thank god it was in that case and nothing happened to it
We have this cover for out laptop and it is great, it protects well and it never gets dirty, plus easy to carry around
Cincinnati, OH
We have to use these in school for our laptops.. They are great for a carry.. The foam protects it just a little bit.
Saint Peters, MO
I carry my notebook around everywhere and thats why i love this case. Does a great job protecting it.
Miami, Florida
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Este case, calza perfectamente en mi laptop. Es muy chic, luce muy bien sin importar donde lo lleve.
Fallbrook, CA
I have one of these and I love it! My laptop fits perfectly in here along with its other accessories!
Great for keeping my macbook pro free of dusk and scratch free. I use this a lot when i travel.
Great cases for any device. They come in many colors and sizes i love the feel of these cases.
Middlebury, VT
Very comfortable to hold and slim fitting into backpacks and purses easily. Protects a Mac well
Holden , LA
I have Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS . and it works really well.