Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS-113BLACK

by Everydaysource

This subtly detailed, traditional sleeve provides a streamlined option that fits within anyone's comfort zone. The wrap construction of the Case Logic 13.3" Laptop Sleeve cradles your laptop in substantial EVA foam padding, and thoughtful details add hints of sophisticated styling. Slide this sleek sleeve easily into your briefcase, backpack, tote, or other bag. This laptop sleeve is designed to fit up to a 13.3" laptop or MacBook (sold separately).

Does anyone know if this comes in other colors?
What's your guys opinions on this product
How thick is the padded lining?
Start your review of Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS-113BLACK!
How would you rate this product?
I own a similar case for my laptop. I haven't had any complaints and satisfied with the quality and color (black). I would recommend this product.
New city, NY
Love this case. It is sleek in design but keeps my notebook very protected. Since it is so sleek it is very easy to carry it around everywhere.
Tengo un caso similar para mi portátil. No he tenido ninguna queja y satisfecho con la calidad y el color (negro). Recomendaría este producto.
My sister have this one but purple. It keeps her computer safe from dust and scratches. She always use this case when she goes to college.
Hanford, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
So easy to use and so convenient! Also, just the right size for my thin laptop. It's great for carrying your laptop to work or school
Anaheim , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Everydaysource Case Logic 13.3" Black Notebook Sleeve - LAPS-113BLACK uploaded by Layal L.
This blue navy case logic is suitable for 15-16" laptops, that provides great protection, in a very stylish way for $17 only. Nice
Merced, CA
I like this case because it's light and helps keep my laptop protected. I wish it had handles to carry it but it's overall good!
Love case logic. Very elegant and protects my laptop well. I feel very professional with this on and it has lots of space inside.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My husband had this case for his computer and the only thing we don’t like about it is ha can’t put the power cord in with it.
My dad got me this case for my first laptop. It is so durable and sleek. Totally recommend. Keeps your computer safe from harm.