BY EVERYDAY SHEA

For All Skin Types Handcrafted Unrefined 3 Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter 5 Non-GMO Shea 8 Paraben Free Simple Effective Formulas br Alaffia skin care is formulated to balance science with tradition to holistically benefit your skin, communities, and the environment. EveryDay Shea Lavender Body Lotion is prepared with Certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter, calming lemongrass, antioxidant rich shea leaf, and lavender essential oil. For EveryDay use on all skin types. Alaffia Empowerment Maternal Health Care br We pay fair wages to members of our Shea Butter Cooperative in Togo, Africa. Funds from this and other Alaffia products help conduct empowerment projects. Alaffia reduces the maternal death rate in Togo by providing comprehensive prenatal care to 1,000 women each year. Saving mothers empowers women and nurtures future generations. Bicycles for Education see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lynn B.
Review for: Vanilla more...
This is a thinner lotion. It absorbed quickly into my skin. It didn’t leave me feeling greasy. I loved that this is a natural line that gives back. This scent is ok. Their other scents are better. I found this discounted at Marshall’s. It was 50% cheaper than at my health food store.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Vanilla more...
This lotion has natural ingredients and is very affordable, but it is a light moisturizer so I do have to use it multiple times a day. I love the light vanilla scent as well!
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I looooove this lotion!!! I have been breaking out in hives for the past two weeks and can't figure out why and as soon as I put this on it stops my itching!! It has a calming and cooling effect!! It smells soo great and moisturizes soo well!! An also dries super fast! Me my husband and my toddler all use it! Really we got it for my son but we all started using it too! It's also one heck of a value for that big bottle and the pump is and added bonus!! Can't recommend it more!!
Yassmine H.
Jersey City, NJ
The best product ever. I love shea butter as a moisturizer and this is so much easier and less messy. I really love it. The smell is great and it is super hydrating and doesn't leave me super greasy after. I recommend this to everyone who wants an all natural lotion! Plus they are a vegan and ethical company!! I love them!!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion. It is very moisturizing the lavender is one of my favorite scents. It's not to greasy and it feels great on the skin. It comes in a really big bottle that last a good while. I get this at whole foods for about 10.99 but i try to find it at Marshall's when i can.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Lavender more...
I love this lotion! I love that it’s fair trade and made with essential oils and high quality ingredients. The smell is amazing. The lotion is medium in thickness, but sinks into your skin and dries quickly. Very moisturizing and leaves a smooth finish. Purchased from Thrive
Ashley M.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Vanilla more...
I️ wanted to love this product because it is all natural. Despite this, I️ just couldn’t get past the formula. It tends to lay over top of the skin rather than soaking into it on application, and the smell, while reasonable, doesn’t last long.
Brittany G.
I rate this product 10 stars if I could. If your a mother and your trying to do everything organic or natural this is the product for you. The lavender works wonders on a restless child 😍😍😍😍.
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite lotion everrrr! Certified fair trade, vegan, no animal testing, no synthetic fragrances. For every day use on all skin types. #beachbashcontest #summeressential @influenster
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Love the Everyday Shea brand for my whole family. I love that it's natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals and several of their products are free trade. I'm out of the lotion but my favorite is the hair and body wash I use on my son. No tears, smells great, and I love that I'm not using weird chemicals on his sensitive skin.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this lotion really moisturize? I have extremely dry hands and need something that works!