BY EVERYDAY SHEA

For All Skin Types Handcrafted Unrefined 3 Certified Fair Trade Shea Butter 5 Non-GMO Shea 8 Paraben Free Simple Effective Formulas br Alaffia skin care is formulated to balance science with tradition to holistically benefit your skin, communities, and the environment. EveryDay Shea Lavender Body Lotion is prepared with Certified Fair Trade unrefined shea butter, calming lemongrass, antioxidant rich shea leaf, and lavender essential oil. For EveryDay use on all skin types. Alaffia Empowerment Maternal Health Care br We pay fair wages to members of our Shea Butter Cooperative in Togo, Africa. Funds from this and other Alaffia products help conduct empowerment projects. Alaffia reduces the maternal death rate in Togo by providing comprehensive prenatal care to 1,000 women each year. Saving mothers empowers women and nurtures future generations. Bicycles for Education see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
San Diego, CA
Love the Everyday Shea brand for my whole family. I love that it's natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals and several of their products are free trade. I'm out of the lotion but my favorite is the hair and body wash I use on my son. No tears, smells great, and I love that I'm not using weird chemicals on his sensitive skin.
Nissi O.
Nissi O.
I would recommend this lotion to any person who wants good ingredients at a good price. The bottle has so much product I was surprised to get it at whole foods for only $11.99. The product takes a little work to run into the skin. But the work pays off because the smell and the way your skin feels after is wonderful!
Keiry M.
Keiry M.
Parkville, MD
Love this scent. The lavender is calming. The price is great for the size. It's very creamy and light.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I looooove this lotion!!! I have been breaking out in hives for the past two weeks and can't figure out why and as soon as I put this on it stops my itching!! It has a calming and cooling effect!! It smells soo great and moisturizes soo well!! An also dries super fast! Me my husband and my toddler all use it! Really we got it for my son but we all started using it too! It's also one heck of a value for that big bottle and the pump is and added bonus!! Can't recommend it more!!
Yassmine H.
Yassmine H.
Jersey City, NJ
The best product ever. I love shea butter as a moisturizer and this is so much easier and less messy. I really love it. The smell is great and it is super hydrating and doesn't leave me super greasy after. I recommend this to everyone who wants an all natural lotion! Plus they are a vegan and ethical company!! I love them!!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite lotion everrrr! Certified fair trade, vegan, no animal testing, no synthetic fragrances. For every day use on all skin types. #beachbashcontest #summeressential @influenster
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I love that this brand supports others in less fortunate situations through schooling, bicycles and jobs but I however am not super impressed with the lotion. It smells wonderful but is very watery and doesn't really moisturize.
sheila k.
sheila k.
S Deerfield, MA
I love everything by Everyday Shea. The price is always right. I love how they come in big huge containers! Waste of packaging just to buy a product more frequently.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
This has a wonderful smell while hydrating your skin. It's a win win! I love to use this after every shower to keep my skin soft and smooth
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I rate this product 10 stars if I could. If your a mother and your trying to do everything organic or natural this is the product for you. The lavender works wonders on a restless child 😍😍😍😍.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion really moisturize? I have extremely dry hands and need something that works!