BY EVERYDAY SHEA

Everyday coconut super hydrating shampoo 32floz see more...

• Does this lather? How does it make your hair feel? Does it have s...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Isabelle d.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyday Coconut was my first stab at switching over to natural self care products and I'm pretty disappointed! I typically wash my hair every other day, and with Everyday Coconut shampoo I have to wash it every day. I'm not sure if it's just not cleaning my hair or if it's weighing down. Long story short, I would only recommend this product for someone with extremely dry hair. It you're oily or kind of in the middle, I would try something else.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
The ingredients in this product are top of the line. Great for hair that needs moisture. Has improved my hair a lot since I’ve been using it. It lathers up nicely and it’s now my go to shampoo. Definitely worth the price.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
This is the perfect answer to thin and fine hair! I only use the shampoo from this collection. It has just enough moisture to give to my hair without weighing it down!
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
I love this shampoo. It cleans your hair well while still being natural. It is hard to find shampoos without all the chemicals.
Kay A.
Awesome product, good for hydrating your hair especially if it is thin. Has and awesome smell and does not weigh my hair down.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? How does it make your hair feel? Does it have sulfates? Does it lather? Do you know if the matching conditioner has silicones?