BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

Conceal unwanted glossiness with Everyday Minerals Matte Base for a shine-free and beautiful finish. The high performing ingredients help to keep your complexion looking flawless. This loose mineral powder is easy to apply and never looks streaky. Handmade in Austin Texas, Everyday Minerals products are carefully crafted with the finest essential ingredients. These easily applied products help to inspire women to feel confident and naturally beautiful. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine M.
Port Isabel, TX
This is my new favorite foundation! This is the only one that lasts all day with my oily skin. I don't think it has a true matte finish but it becomes more matte with the finishing dust on top. I'm able to get full coverage when I use the green color corrector and the multi purpose concealer underneath the foundation. Some of my oil does come through at the end of my work day but I blot it off and my makeup stays in place. It's amazing. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a natural foundation for oily skin that lasts.
Ana R.
Raleigh
This foundation was my go to for a long time. They have different finishes and different levels of coverage. And a really good shade selection. They have a decent olive selection, which is hard to find
abby m.
bare minerals is an amazing brand and I’m in love with this product. the lighter shade I have is perfect for baking because it blends well and has a nice matte finish. Use this on a daily basis and it looks great!
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This foundation has good coverage. It feels very light on my skin. I do like that it is vegan and cruelty free
Laura M.
Good color choices. Good variety of base choices like matte or not. Easy to use. Feels good and not heavy
I've had a bunch of different map faces but they're not as good as this one this one is the best Mathes that I've ever had it is so amazing I hope I get to review this on my YouTube channel if I would I would get so used to you thanks to you guys
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
Personally I think this is too matte and I prefer the semi-matte finish. For people with oilier skin this may be ideal though. The Everyday Minerals service is great and I always received my orders in a timely manner. I've had success with all of their products and actually prefer them to BareMinerals, especially since they're cheaper.
Jo W.
Edin
all I can say is this amazing! it really holds your make up look together. I was worries at first that it would not work, but I highly recommend!