BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki BrushEveryday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki Brush is the ideal brush for cheek base and face powders. Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki Brush is made with a renewable Bamboo handle and synthetic hair. What Everyday Minerals loves most about bamboo is that see more...

Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
These are my favorite brushes. Dense, soft, high quality at a fantastic price. Vegan and cruelty free. I love to use this one for my everyday minerals jojoba mineral foundation for a flawless look. I refuse to use anything else, they are that good!
Jessica B.
High Ridge
This is my go to brush!!! This brush is SUPER soft and well made! It’s perfect for everything from powder foundation to translucent powder. I’ve even used it for blush and bronzer. I recommend it to everyone. I still have the same brush I purchased 8 years ago and with regular cleanings it’s as good as new! I’ve also acquired about 4 more because I love them so much!
Laura M.
Love all brushes from Everyday Minerals. I can always trust they will be of the highest quality . They are always soft and have a good weight to them