BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

With shades for every skin tone and type, Everyday Minerals Jojoba Base adds natural shimmer with a buttery yet light texture to give your skin a natural glow. Handmade in Austin Texas, Everyday Minerals products are carefully crafted with the finest essential ingredients. These easily applied products help to inspire women to feel confident and naturally beautiful. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Joanna S.
Review for: 2N Light more...
I really like this for my dry skin. It sits and blends well on my skin. My only con about this product is that it doesn't have as much coverage as the matte or the semi-matte.
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
I am in love with this product Jojoba has never failed to make my makeup look radiant through the whole day it stays vibrant and does not fade out . I definitely consider buying this in the future for myself or a friend
Erika B.
Spokane
This foundation looks and feels so good on the skin. It looks so natural and really seems to cover while not getting all dry and cakey. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't last ALL day, however it does last a long time. Great for everyday! Overall I would recommend it for anyone who is looking for a more natural ingredient and looking base.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
I bought my sister a huge everyday minerals color correcting set and blush set and she said she loves it more than her bare minerals powders. All natural and the price is right! Plus they have some awesome Holiday gift sets... not talked about enough.
Lizbeth C.
Renton, WA
Jojoba is absolutely amazing for you. I swear by it. It works wonders if if you have a dry face which happens a lot this time of year.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received a sample of this product and have no complaints. It is easy to put on and does exactly what it is supposed to do.
Rachel P.
What brushes should I use? Please be specific about your favorite brand. Keep in mind this mineral makeup. I haven't bought their brushes because they were pricey but I will considerate.
Abigail G.
Does this leave your skin oily?
Kayla I.
Indiana, PA
What exactly is this for and how do I use it?