BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

Everyday MineralsFlat TopBrushEveryday Minerals Flat Top Brush is a super soft and luxuriously dense brush that is perfect for base application. Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush is made with a renewable Bamboo handle and synthetic hair. What Everyday Minerals loves most about bamboo is that it s see more...

Susan S.
Goddard, KS
This is my absolute favorite brush. I use it everyday to apply my foundation and to blend all of my face makeup together before I apply my setting powder and spray. I’ve had it over a year and the bristles still look brand new.
Celeste D.
My go to brush for mineral foundation. It is by far the softest brush I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin. This brush does not make me itch or irritate my skin. It holds product well and blends in for an airbrushed finished. The hairs do not come out and the bamboo handle is comfortable to grip.
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
This is a great brush. It Blends powder in nicely. It's soft and feels great on the skin.