BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

Sunlight Finishing Dust has a tinge of yellow pigment to combat skin flaws, such as redness or dark circles. Everyday Minerals' Anti-Shine Face Powders are an innovative way to give skin a marvelously matte finish and smooth appearance. Sheer coverage provides the perfect canvas for virtually every skin tone while minimizing dulling effects. Oily skin is no match for this spellbinding Anti-Shine Face collection. Kiss shine goodbye! Sunlight Finishing Dust has a tinge of yellow pigment to combat skin flaws, such as redness or dark circles. Everyday Minerals' Anti-Shine Face Powders are an innovative way to give skin a marvelously matte finish and smooth appearance. Sheer coverage provides the perfect canvas for virtually every skin tone while minimizing dulling effects. Oily skin is no match for this spellbinding Anti-Shine Face collection. Kiss shine goodbye! see more...

Buy on iHerb
Cheryl B.
Review for: Sunlight Finishing Dust more...
I love this setting powder! It's incredibly soft (reminds me of cashmere) and works well over non-mineral foundations too. I would only suggest a setting spray or a spritz of rose water to help finish the look! The container lasted me forever. It's a great company. I've been using this brand for 10 years on and off (due to being impatient for my shipping haha).
Courtney S.
Worcester
This finishing dust is to die for. It's so light and airy and just makes your make-up look complete. I would definitely recommend trying this brand. They even have samples where you just pay shipping and handling!!
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
Review for: Pearl Finishing Dust more...
It does the job. It Helps me set my foundation that comes on a little oily. I like it. Have to continue reapplying throughout the day though
Stephanie B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Review for: Sunlight Finishing Dust more...
If you want to set your makeup and control shine, this is the right product for you. The texture is very soft and airy!
Tiffany R.
Elmsdale
Review for: Pearl Finishing Dust more...
I absolutely love this company and have used the finishing dust in the past and will be reordering. I am not a heavy make up user, but when I do use it I want it to be natural, cruelty free, and from a brand I can get behind. I do find the shipping high from the States to Canada, but it’s worth it. Also, you can get free samples and only pay postage (~3.00). I find any full size product you get tends to last quite awhile as it’s easier to not grab more than you need.