Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Brush - LUCKY PRICE uploaded by Christina J.

BY EVERYDAY MINERALS

Everyday MineralsEye KabukiBrushEveryday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush is a eeally great brush for quick eye shadow application. Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush is made with a renewable Bamboo handle and synthetic fiber. What Everyday Minerals loves most about bamboo is that it s one of the world? see more...

Katherine E.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
I like it a lot, the truth is that taking the risk is worth it because I have taken two brushes that are very good and very cheap. I am sure that I will give them a lot of use, however, in the Haul de Mayo I will broaden the opinion you have after using them.
Are they really Fake?
I do not have the originals to compare quality question, the one they have, I like it. Physically I have seen differences.

Christina J.
Christina J.
I'm trying to figure out how many years I've had mine. It must be at least five years, probably six or seven!! When I first got it I used it for all over colour on the lid, mostly mineral eyeshadows.
Now I use it exclusively for cream products such as eye bases and concealers! It's fantastic for that! I use it daily and clean it several times per week.
One fun thing to notice is that the text on the brush still is on there, despite of all the hundreds of cleanses I must have subjected the brush to! Quality and versatility! Love this brush!