Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen - SPF 50

Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen - SPF 50

A reliable bodyguard for your skin, with secret uses. This lightweight, long lasting SPF50 sunscreen lotion will save you from the harshest midday sun, while also protecting dry skin, discolored tattoos, darker scars, gel manicure UV exposures and more. Say hello to the newest addition to your everyday skincare routine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen - SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, CA
Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen - SPF 50 uploaded by Rowi B.
Worth it!This was my first time trying this brand and this product Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen Spf 50 and I was very pleased by the results.This product is a great Body cream that has a very light texture perfect for all skin types very easy to apply and gets absorbed very quick by the skin without leaving any signs of white cast.I love the texture is milky and very hydrating at the same time.This body sunscreen provides a great protection for the skin with SPF 50 water resistant 80 min,I love the fact that this body sunscreen is made with cucumber,green tea and hyaluronic acid has a great antioxidants ingredients that helps keep your skin safe and well hydrated preventing sunburn.The most important for me is the fact that this product is recycling and not tested on animals!!I give this product 4 stars because the amount of the product that you get is small but rather than that I love it!a must try for sure!!Everyday Humans Oh My Bod! Body Sunscreen Spf 50

Looking for your answer?