BY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS

The Everyday Pick is the only reacher you will ever need! Features a rotating head that allows one to get into hard to reach areas pick up any object no matter the angle. Pressure sensitive device in shaft prevents crushing items such as water bottles. see more...

• Do you notice things getting stuck to the ends?1 Answers
Apryl C.
Vancouver, WA
These are great for picking things up or pinching it and teasing your little kiddos. My mother used this one for a long while after back surgery. Useful and fun.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Such a handy and useful little tool. I love it and take it on trips. Perfect for the whole family and not too pricey for the average buyer. Great buy!
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Everyone needs one of these reacher/ pickup tools. I use it to pick up items that fall behind the washer and dryer, fridge, etc. it's great!
Laura K.
Southampton , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this because I'm so short lol. But this is also great for people who have a hard time getting around, such as the elderly or injured.
Kristen G.
whitmore lake, MI
This is seriously the most handy thing ever. I'm on the short side - so I use this more often than i care to admit.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
great product. my father in law uses his regularly and loves it. can pick up so much stuff. i use it to play with.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would love this, being that I'm short and always climbing on things to reach them..
Stephanie L.
Do you notice things getting stuck to the ends?

Walmart