BY EVERYDAY EDISONS

Rosey K.
It worked when my daughter was sitting down and didn't have too much movement. However, It did spill some of my daughters food at times. Its a good idea but not completely effective.
Micki R.
ZANESVILLE, OH
I love this bowl. My son can carry it around without spilling his snacks everywhere. It even comes with a lid to use while we travel.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
This is a great bowl and it does help with messes around the house. I will say though, once it gets sticky it is less effective.
Danielle B.
Fremont, CA
Great idea but leave it to my boys everything still ends up everywhere. It broke quickly and other than the novelty of it wasn't that useful.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert
If I could have given this 0 stars I would have. I cannot say enough how much I disliked this bowl. A relative bought this for my toddler and we'll there was food everywhere. It's good I guess if the child is sitting down not moving but so is a regular bowl.
Tina N.
Kingston, Onr, Ontario
Loved loved loved this bowl. Made it so easy for my daughter to feel like a big girl and carry her bowl and i didn't have to worry about spills. Pricey was a bit high
Jessica G.
Where can I buy this bowl at ?
Rachel J.