Everyday Coconut Daily Face Lotion (SPF 15) uploaded by Jamie N.

BY EVERYDAY COCONUT

Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sun protection. Alaffia Fair Trade & Community empowerment While poverty and gender inequality issues seem overwhelming on the African continent, we believe through fair trade of our indigenous African resources and knowledge, our communities can rise from poverty and become self-sufficient without relying on outside aid. We pay fair wages to members of our certified fair trade coconut cooperative in Klouvi-Donnou, Togo, and we use the funds from this and our other Alaffia products to conduct our long-term community empowerment projects. see more...

Hannah H.
Honestly I was a little disappointed by this face lotion. It is very difficult to rub into my face and it left a chalky residue. The scent it great and you get a lot for a small price....I just wish it worked well with my skin type.
Hannah S.
I love this natural spf lotion to protect my face! It worked well at moisturizing and wasn’t greasy at all! Love it! Very gentle on my skin and smells like the beach! I recommend you try this because it’s very good for you!
Gabi B.
Currently using and this and gets the job done without irritating my skin. Leaves a very dry and matte look to the skin, where as I prefer dewy, but does over all a very good product.
Jamie N.
This smells great, and feels light weight. I have dry skin, and this really helps. Once you rub it in you can't see any white residue left behind... however I am a light tan in the summer, your results may vary if you are a darker skin tone!
I live in a very humid area and can't stand heavy feeling face or body products in the summer time... this makes me feel moisturizer and I hardly notice it! I love that it is ethical, as well!
I bought this at Whole Foods for 6.99, very reasonable price for the size you get!
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
Goodness there isnt enough I can say about this product. Not only is the built in sunblock a big plus but this combined with the scrub and night time treatment and a scar I have had on my face for years is all but gone.
Angela R.
This is an okay sunscreen, I like it but I don't think it's for all skin types. I'm a light tan color and it definitely does not blend into my skin so easily, I buy it because of the free trade,no parabens etc. but if suggest something else for darker skin! Still great for a day at the beach though.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this product i know most people dont think it blends but i only use a little amount and i work it in and it blends perfectly on my skin. I love anything from this brand so no surprise i adore this
Alanna S.
Issaquah, WA
This product is okay. I love the ingredients, however, it does not blend into my skin very well. I switched over to another one of their products and am happier. I usually buy their products at PCC or Whole Foods
I love this moisturizer. Yes it turns your face white when you put it on, but that's how you know it's really working to protect your skin from the sun. It smells great and when rubbed in, is not white at all.
Shanica H.
Little Rock, AR
Yes it smells great and works great for people with Melanin (darker skin tone) . I the price tag its also great. I recommend it for the beach.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
I love coconut so I really want to try this! Does it work? Does it make you break out?