Everyday Coconut Cleansing Face Wash uploaded by Morgan D.Everyday Coconut Cleansing Face Wash uploaded by Monica S.

BY EVERYDAY COCONUT

Gently and thoroughly cleanses with Certified Fair Trade coconut while maintaining skin's moisture level. Rich foaming lather safely and effectively removes eye makeup, impurities and environmental pollutants and rinses clean, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and fresh. Formulated for all skin types. Alaffia Fair Trade & Community empowerment While poverty and gender inequality issues seem overwhelming on the African continent, we believe through fair trade of our indigenous African resources and knowledge, our communities can rise from poverty and become self-sufficient without relying on outside aid. We pay fair wages to members of our certified fair trade coconut cooperative in Klouvi-Donnou, Togo, and we use the funds from this and our other Alaffia products to conduct our long-term community empowerment projects. see more...

Sharron C.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Trying to go natural I've purchased this product trying to use healthier, friendlier products. The product is gentle, scent pleasing and price affordable. I can say that the product cleansed my skin but did nothing for my adult acne and pores. Makes me wish I never given up on my regular products. This is good for a person who doesn't have skin problems like myself. It's good but not good enough for me. It's fair trade which is a plus.
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this face wash! A little goes a long way, and it leaves your face feeling refreshed with no residue. I love the all-natural ingredients. Sprouts always has it on sale...I think I paid $6.99 for it last time. This is my top pick for face wash.
Skye T.
Skye T.
My new favorite face wash. I was cycling through Cetaphil (boring), Philosophy's Purity (too creamy, takes forever to wash off!), and Alba's Hawaiian Detox Cleanser (I think this made me break out!) for a while... The first two were decent; the third I began having skin problems with, though I liked the exfoliating sensation. I have relatively oily skin that's prone to getting dry in some areas too, not very acne-prone but an uneven complexion and large pores. Anyway, I found this for sale at Whole Foods and it's been a game changer. It's light, easily glides on and washes off, smells pleasant though not overpowering at all - just gets the job DONE. My skin looks even, pores look relatively tight, and my face FEELS clean. I now look forward to washing my face!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this face wash so much. I have oily/acne prone skin and I have usually used the neutrongena ultra gentle face cleanser but since recently going mostly chemical free with my beauty products and wanting to try coconut oil for my skin I took a chance on this cleanser and I'm so glad I did! It removes all of my makeup (including eye makeup) extremely well and leaves my skin feeling super clean and soft. I love all of Allafia's products as well and will continue to buy this over and over!
Patricia V.
Patricia V.
I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin and was looking for a simple face cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin. This has been perfect for me and I've noticed my skin feels very clean afterwards. I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend trying it out if you're looking for something simple and gentle to use every day.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
I've been using this cleanser (Alaffia EveryDay Coconut Cleansing Face Wash) morning and night for the last 2.5 years! FINALLY, a cleanser that doesn't break me out, that keeps my skin hydrated yet never greasy, that actually feels like it cleans my skin and gets rid of all makeup and product that was sitting on my face all day. I love that it is a Fair Trade, cruelty-free company and that you get a LOT of product for your money and it's cheap! But even if this was $50, I'd still buy it because it's the only thing that has worked for me. I am obsessed with this cleanser and I'll just DIE if Alaffia ever stops making it because it's truly the only thing that has ever worked for my acne. If you're wondering if this can help you, do yourself a favor and just try it! It's cheap enough that if it doesn't work for you, you can pass it along to a friend and not feel guilty about wasting money.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Medfield, MA
Does this lather? How do you like it?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, TN
How does anyone else feel about this product? I felt it got my skin very clean but I was also left with very deep painful pimples. I was told this was my skin purging the bacteria and dirt, but I only have this problem when I use this product. Again what's is everyone else's thoughts?