Every Woman Multivitamin

by New Chapter

New Chapter Every Woman Multivitamin is a whole food multivitamin, herb and mineral supplement. Every Woman Multivitamin delivers nutritive and energizing vitamins and minerals as well as stress-balancing and free-radical scavenging herbs cultured for maximum effectiveness. Herbs like chaste tree and hawthorn are revered for enhancing a woman's vitality. The addition of ginger and turmeric extracts maximizes bioavailability and efficacy. 100% vegetarian and naturally gluten free.

Do you think that these vitamins can also be taken by men? Thank you.
Anybody know where I can get these the cheapest??
Start your review of Every Woman Multivitamin!
Katie F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These vitamins are great! I could honestly tell the days I didn't take them compared to the days I did take them because they really cleared up my "brain fog".
Genevieve S.
San Francisco, CA
I recently found this vitamin at one of the local mom and pop health food stores in my city, it was a good price and I wanted to change my lifestyle and diet so I bought these. It was a great value for being organic. One thing I noticed though, even though it says on the label that it can be taken on an empty stomach, I personally need something to eat before I take them, other than that I think their value is good.
Laura D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the best multivitamin ever! it basically has everything a woman needs, when I took these I actually felt normal, (I have a hormonal imbalance) not tired often, was able to sleep well and they don't upset my tummy even if taken by itself! The only downside to these is that they're quite pricey unfortunately. P.S they're 100% natural, some organic ingredients and no fillers.
Christy C.
Saint Inigoes, MD
Lemme start by saying these multivitamins are there only reason I slept in college! They are specifically formulated for stress and hormones, and work A-MAZINGLY! I had to stop taking them every day cause they worked so well!! You can even take half at a time and still feel great results! And the best is they work SURPRISINGLY FAST! No joke!
Alyssa B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been taking a daily vitamin for a few months now and definitely have noticed a great difference in my hair and nails. Both have been much stronger!
Sarah Lee M.
Vacaville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been going through lot's of different types of vitamins trying to find the right one for me. I've tried many pills and they generally make me feel nauseous even when taken with food so I switched to gummies which helped with that. However gummies have extra ingredients that are not necessary and I really wanted something that had a bit more vitamins than the basic OTC vitamins had. I did more research and found these that have lots of vitamins, minerals and even some herbal supplements. They are also supposed to be gentle on stomachs. I tried them and they have not made me nauseous and I've felt an energy increase since using them. These are my new go to vitamin and what I will be sticking with for awhile!
maria C.
Los Banos, CA
This is my go to multi vitamin. I have tried many natural vitamins in the past and my body would not absorb them I would just pee it out. But with these new chapter vitamins my body absorbs it and I feel energized. They are the best. Highly recommend these!
Rosie J.
Springfield, VA
Good product, solid ethics and sustainable sourcing, and not terribly expensive but also not cheap. I wish it were cheaper i would definitely buy it more frequently if that were the case.
member-f4ae1
Even if you are not over 40+ these are the best to buy. They are fermented for better absorption and the most that you need.
Ginevra F.
S Glens Falls, NY
Good multi vitamin for women and includes a lot of important things I look for. I like knowing the ingredients are good quality. I've purchased other vitamins from this brand too and was happy with all. Would recommend.